~16~

Today is the last basketball game of the year before their final exams start. This means this is the last game for seniors like Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kris.

Too bad Chanyeol still hasn't recovered from his leg injury yet. Still, Sehun is very determined to win the last game of the year.

There's just no way he is letting Kris Wu win again. NO, Kris will not win at all. At the same time, Sehun is excited because he'll be leaving for New York in a few weeks.

-//-

Jongin squints his eyes searching for his best friend Baekhyun because the small boy thought it was a good idea to sign up for the cheerleading for the year-end matches.

"Byun Baekhyun, before I snap your neck." he grits at his phone. "Gosh, why are you rushing? I'm there I was getting change." Baekhyun answers before hanging up.

Jongin sighs for the umpteenth time, the sun which was shining down at him is now blocked by a tall figure. He looks up at the person "L..Lucas?" he mumbles.

Lucas hands him a chocolate milk bottle, "Can we meet after the match? I really need to tell you something before this year ends." the taller male says with a gentle voice.

"No," a deep husky voice exclaims before Jongin could even reply. Sehun snatches the chocolate milk bottle from Jongin "There's plenty at home," the elder male adds.

"He's taken." Sehun is now talking to Lucas. "So I would appreciate it if you stay away from what's mines." with that he grabs Jongin's forearm and walks away from the poor boy.

The shorter boy blinks at the basketball player, "Hyung, wait." he calls. Sehun finally stops walking "What? Do you always take chocolate milk from everyone?" he asks frustratedly.

"N-no...I don't" Jongin protests with his cheeks tinted. Sehun wants to scoff why does the boy always blush whenever they talk? The elder boy realizes that the younger is wearing the cheer costume.

"Go to your cheer squad, Baekhyun is waiting for you there." he informs pointing at Baekhyun talking with some guy, he does not look like he's waiting at all.

"Okay, bye" Jongin voice sounds like a squeal which almost made Sehun laugh. Realizing his own voice the younger got shy and runs quickly to Baekhyun.

"This boy," Sehun says shaking his head while his lips are curled upwards but that disappears when he meets eyes with his ex-girlfriend Yoona.

She is staring at Sehun with those puppy eyes he was once very weak for but now he doesn't really feel anything so he just marches back to his team.

-//-

After the cheerleaders danced, the basketball match starts. "I'm never letting you make decisions again." Jongin shrieks at Baekhyun who is still unbothered.

"Bitch please, we looked cute, LOOK!" the elder but smaller boy shoves his phone in front of Jongin's face. Both of them are standing at the back while the girls are shaking their pompoms.

Sure, they look cute there. "Yeah whatever." he shrugs giving Baekhyun's phone back. "Where's your Daddy Park?" he questions raising his eyebrows playfully.

Jongin's cheeks turn red almost like a tomato, "Byun Baekhyun, I swear to god." he stammers glaring at his soon-to-be EX-best friend at this point.

His focus is now back to the game to his surprise, finally, Sehun's team is ahead of Kris's. Kris is blocking Sehun trying to grab the ball but Sehun is quick to shoot through the hoop earning 3 points.

Everyone in the court cheers for their 'prince'. Okay, Jongin admits Sehun really look like the brightest star and not to mention a sexy star.

After about 15 minutes the match ends, Sehun's team won. The elder male looks so delighted that his team won. Kris wipes the sweats with his shirt "I went easy on you." he snickers at Sehun.

"When will you ever stop dreaming Wu? Just accept the fact that I won." Sehun scoffs. "I'm so glad I won't see your overconfident ass after exams. Thank god." he spits

Kris chuckles "Can't believe you're still mad about elementary school.", Sehun glares at him. He is so close to punching him square in the face. "Hyung, you won." Jongin's soft voice invades his anger.

"Of course I won." he says smugly pulling Jongin's hand and once again starts walking away "Byee, Kris hyung." he quickly turns around to greet the eldest male.

Once they are seated in Sehun's red Porsche, the elder male starts speeding up. "Are you in a rush?" he asks looking at the taller male.

"Gotta tell Chanyeol about this." he grins turning the music up. Jongin giggles at Sehun's behavior.

-//-

Chanyeol has been discharged from the hospital but he is still resting at his house so Sehun and Jongin are at the injured male's house.

Mr.Park told them that Chanyeol is in his room and also congratulated Sehun and Jongin on their engagement which both of them awkwardly smiled at.

"Jonginnie why haven't you change out of the sweaty clothes," is what Chanyeol says when he sees the two males entering his room. "Well, Hello to you too." Sehun rolls his eyes,

Chanyeol gives the younger, one of his T-shirt to change before Jongin could catch a cold. "Go change quick. You'll get sick." Sehun cuts in pushing Jongin to the restroom direction.

"Guess what? My team won against that overconfident bitch's team." he exclaims happily. "FinallY Oh Sehun's dream has come true," Chanyeol announces smacking Sehun's thigh.

"Hah, What Sehun wants, Sehun gets." he brags. They hang out at Chanyeol's place for a while. Jongin watched Chanyeol and Sehun argue over stupid things or them smacking each other while laughing. These two really are strange.

-//-

Sehun parks his car in front of their house. Before getting down from Sehun's car he spots an unfamiliar car parked somewhere near the gate.

"Hyung, who's car is that?" he points at the car. Sehun's face turns pale "Shit," the elder mutters under his breath. "He's here Jongin. We're doomed." he sighs,

"Who's here?" Jongin is confused about who Sehun is talking about. "Grandpa is here. That's his car." the elder male replies. "Maybe he just came here for a business trip." Jongin tries making things up.

"No, trust me it's not about business." the tall male adds. "Let's go inside and see what's going on." he suggests and both of them agree.

"The boys are back." Sehun's father greets the two boys with a hug. "Your Grandpa is here for your engagement." Mr.Oh informs. Sehun groans, he knew it!

They all are seated in the living room. Sehun and Jongin exchanging nervous glances "We will hold a conference for you guys. Immediately after your exams!." the old man instructs.

"Follow along with us and don't try to be funny." Sehun's grandpa looks straight at Sehun. He really doesn't want to have a grandpa at this time.

Plus Jongin looks like he is about to cry too.

Hi, I know I haven't updated in a long time so please forgive me! Thank you for waiting! I hope you enjoy it. Take care, Stay safe and I love youu❤️

🐺❤️🐻