~4~

"Park Chanyeol." Sehun kicks Chanyeol's shin because that dude has his full attention on his phone ignoring Sehun and the PS4 game they're playing.

"You look like a love-sick idiot." Sehun snorts. "Maybe I am." Chanyeol grins at him. "Who's this person you're in love with anyways," he asks.

"You'll know sooner or later," Chanyeol replies simply. Actually what Sehun doesn't know is that the person Chanyeol has been texting these few days is Jongin.

"Where's your fiancé , does he even lives here?" Chanyeol questions. "That kid never comes out of his room. Stop calling him my fiancé it's weird." Sehun says.

"What? It's true though he's YOUR FIANCÉ " the older male points out. "It's very weird in my ears." the younger makes a face.

"Don't you even like him one bit?" here goes Chanyeol with his questions. "Nah that kid really gets on my nerves." Sehun shrugs.

Chanyeol admits that a part of him was sort of happy with Sehun's answer. "You mind if I become friends with him." the older says but he knows that he's going to move forward whether Sehun likes it or not.

"Nah" Sehun shrugs and both of them went back to playing their PS4 games.

Their school reopens a week later and Sehun's dad forced him to send Jongin to his class which is why Jongin is in Sehun's car but he's sitting in the backseat, sitting beside Sehun isn't on his list.

"Let me tell you this, This is the first and the last time I'm sending you to your class. You're not a baby anymore you're in high school already plus I'm not your babysitter." Sehun says as he parks the car.

"Okay, I get it." Jongin replies but ouch that hurts him. As promised Sehun walks Jongin to his homeroom class. Once they get in front of the class "Um-thank you?" Jongin thank the elder.

"Yeah ok like I told you don't tell anyone about this whole shitty engagement thing or you're dead," Sehun whispers for only Jongin to hear, the younger boy nods and finally enters his first class of the first day.

Jongin immediately spots Baekhyun sitting at the last row looking at him with a grin so Jongin sits beside his best friend, "Fiancé is sending you to classes now hmm?" he teases.

"That's because Uncle let him, also I gotta show you something," Jongin takes his phone from his pocket since school hasn't started yet.

He shows Baekhyun the conversations with Chanyeol, of course, Baekhyun being nosy reads them all.

"Jongin he likes you! You should have been engaged to him instead" his puppy-faced best friend says.

"Is it Park Chanyeol from the same basketball team with Sehun?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah" Jongin nods. "Oh my god, he only follows you." Baekhyun squeals.

"My baby is finally growing up." the older of the two best friends fake sobs. Jongin smiles widely at the thoughts of the text messages.

"How about you?" Jongin asks raising his eyebrows playfully and Baekhyun looks at my knowingly ,

"I'm a strong and independent boy, I do not trust these men." he says flipping his non-existence long hair.

At lunchtime as usual Baekhyun and Jongin always walk to the cafeteria together, but to Jongin's displeasure, they saw Sehun and his girlfriend making out in the hallway.

Her hands around Sehun's neck as his hands around her waist pinning her on the lockers. They were literally making out heavily in the damn hallways!

Baekhyun elbows Jongin and whispers, "What the fuck are they doing?". Jongin pulls Baekhyun's hands and runs to the cafeteria as quickly as they can.

"God, that's some real-life porn there." Baekhyun deadpans. "Oh my god, Baekhyun shut up." Jongin whines. He gets really shy whenever people talk about those kinds of stuff.

"Man, you're going to die a virgin." the other boy continues. "Byun Baekhyun I said shut the fuck up." Jongin's face is now pink tinted.

When Baekhyun finally shuts up they ate their lunch and went back to classes, but today was not Jongin's day at all.

When the school's last bell rings they realize it started raining, but since Baekhyun and he doesn't live close anymore he couldn't go back with him.

Now, he is waiting at the school's gate for Sehun to fetch him, hopefully. What's worse is he doesn't have the older's number he is already soaked in rainwater but he keeps waiting patiently.

Even after 15 minutes, there's no sign of Sehun and his car. Well, talk about his luck? Today is just the first day but he's already in so much bad luck.

But..luckily a boy with a black B&W motorcycle stops in front of Jongin. "Jongin, why the hell are you standing in the rain?" the boy takes his helmet off, and of course it's his lifesaver Park Chanyeol.

"Waiting for Sehun," Jongin replies hugging himself because of the cold weather. "He left with his girlfriend hours ago," Chanyeol says taking off his leather jacket and wraps it over Jongin.

Of course, Sehun doesn't care why would he? He has his girlfriend to care about not me so he just left me in the rain. Jongin says mentally.

"Get on, cover yourself with the jacket and hold on tight, I need to get you home fast before you get sick." Chanyeol raises his voice because the rain is loud.

Jongin does what Chanyeol told him, covering himself with the taller boy's jacket and he wraps his smaller hands around the elder's waist because he told Jongin to hold on tight.

Chanyeol does drive fast, in 10 minutes they're already at the mansion, Chanyeol stops his motorcycle and brings Jongin inside quickly because at this rate he really is sick.

Sehun is as usual in the living room watching TV but his attention changes when he hears Chanyeol calling the maids, a weak Jongin was hanging onto Chanyeol.

"Aunty please bring him inside his room and change his clothes, I'll bring medicine later," Chanyeol says hading Jongin to one of the maids, thank god his father is a doctor so he knows these basic.

"What happened?" Sehun asks cluelessly. "Why did you leave him at school? He was waiting for you in the rain alone." Chanyeol says, and for once Sehun feels guilty,

HIi, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't worry Sekai will be coming together soon but be patient hehe. Please vote and comment too, I love you and stay safe. <3