~12~

Jongin wakes up on a Sunday morning to piano tunes from upstairs in the music room and he goes upstairs to check.

There Oh Sehun is, playing the piano while singing to 'All of Me' by John Legend. A gasp escapes Jongin's lips looking at the other male.

Sehun looks so unreal playing the piano singing his heart out with his eyes closed, still not noticing Jongin's presence in the room.

'My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind Cause' all of me loves all of you'  Sehun sings as his fingers play professionally on the piano.

The younger male feels like he is witnessing a dream because Sehun playing the piano on a Sunday morning and singing his heart out is truly a very beautiful sight to see.

Jongin walks behind Sehun and sat beside him, Sehun looks confused at first but Jongin just leans on Sehun's shoulders and hum to the tunes.

Sehun plays till the end of the song with Jongin dancing his head to the melody. When he ends the song he looks at Jongin.

"Why are you here?" Sehun asks. "Um- I heard it from my room so um- I got curious" the younger boy answers and the elder raises his eyebrows.

"You sound very good, hyung." Jongin compliments in a small voice only Sehun can hear. "I know." Sehun shrugs.

The taller boy stands up and heads for the door to leave the room. "Wait hyung." Jongin calls so Sehun turns to him. "What?" he asks.

"Do we really have to go public? Can we not?" Jongin whimpers. Sehun scoffs in disbelief "Why? So you can whore around with my best friend behind my back while I study in New York?" he spats.

"I told you if you want to be engaged to Chanyeol instead, just call your parents that you don't want to be with me but him, Tell them Kim Jongin." the elder raises his voice.

"I won't stop you if you are that desperate to be Chanyeol's whore. Go Jongin, go be his bitch" Every word fell from Sehun's lips with anger and vigor.

Jongin didn't expect to call those names from Sehun. Tears brim in his eyes and let out a small sob, "Wha-" he starts to cry instead of speaking.

Sehun just looks at him with emotionless eyes. "Yes go ahead call Chanyeol and cry in his arms instead. Should I call him for you?" the elder says.

"No! I don't need you to do anything for me." Jongin replies crying harder. He wipes his tears with his sleeves and runs down the stairs and out of the house.

Coincidence or not, He sees Chanyeol parking his motorcycle in front of the house. "Hyung" he calls out. Chanyeol looks in his direction and notices the younger is crying.

He runs to Jongin and pulls him in his embrace. "Hey, what's wrong. Why are you crying?" the elder asks confused.

"I don't want to be here please," he says sobbing into Chanyeol's chest. "Jongin-ah tell me why?" Chanyeol's voice is always so gentle and caring for Jongin.

Jongin shakes his head because he doesn't want to call himself those names again, That was his first time someone ever called him those names in his whole existence.

"Hyung, I don't want in this house." He looks up at Chanyeol's face and the tall male's thumbs wipe away the tears on Jongin's pink cheeks.

"C'mon I know what will make you feel better." the elder takes Jongin's hands and lead them to his motorcycle.

Chanyeol takes Jongin to a cafe and orders a hot chocolate and a slice of cheesecake for Jongin then drives around the city with Jongin sitting behind him.

                                  ~~~~~~

"Sehun, what happened with Jongin?" Mr.Oh asks his son who is eating his lunch. "If you know why are you asking?" Sehun asks back.

"Why did you say those words to him? The poor kid looks so vulnerable." the man says taking his seat.

"Dad, I don't want to talk about it. Let me eat my lunch in peace." he looks at his dad with bored eyes. "Honestly, You should thank Chanyeol" Mr.Oh adds.

"Huh?" Sehun gawks. "It's like every time you make Jongin sad or cry, Chanyeol is always there for him to make him happy again no matter what he has to do," Mr.Oh says honestly.

"What do you want me to do? Get on my knees and apologize?" Sehun scoffs. "If you must then yes. Sehun sometimes you need to control your anger." the man smiles softly.

"You know what? Go and apologize to Jongin now." Mr.Oh exclaims. "He's not here, he with Chanyeol" the boy snorts.

"Follow him. Bring him back only after you apologize to him, That's an order Sehun or I'll freeze your debit cards." Mr.Oh warns.

"Ugh fine." Sehun sighs, he takes his car keys and drives out of the house. He calls Chanyeol to know where Jongin is and apparently they're at Namsam park.

It is not very far from his house but because of the traffic it took him about 30 minutes to get there. He parks his car and finds where the duo is.

They're sitting on a bench under the cherry blossom trees. Jongin is holding an ice-cream cone and grins at Chanyeol who pats his head.

Sehun approaches the two, "Jongin" he calls. The younger boy flinches by hearing his voice and attempts to hide behind Chanyeol.

"Jonginnie, don't be like that," Chanyeol reassures the scared boy. Jongin peeks behind the tall male's shoulders to look at Sehun.

Sehun sighs, "Yeol, is it okay? I really need to talk to him." the talks to his best friend. "Sure, No problem. I'll get going now. See you guys at school" Chanyeol smiles at Sehun.

Jongin looks at Chanyeol with a sad face, "It's going to be okay. I'll see you tomorrow hmm?" the tall male says and it's almost like he's talking to a baby.

Jongin nods, then Chanyeol walks away from the engaged fiances. Sehun sits beside Jongin who is nipping on his chocolate ice-cream.

"Look, I'm sorry I lashed out earlier. I didn't mean it" Sehun says but Jongin looks away in the opposite direction. 

"Jongin-ah I'm really sorry. I was just in a bad mood." he tries again but looks like it's not working. He rose up from the bench and kneels in front of Jongin.

"I'm sorry. That won't happen again. I promise." Sehun grabs the younger's hand. "D-don't call me.... those words. I feel sad" Jongin whispers.

 "I promise," Sehun replies. "Let's get you home. It's getting cold." the elder pulls Jongin's hand to stand up.

"N-no" the younger protest, "What do you mean, No?" Sehun grimaces. "I don't want to go back" he admits honestly. "What do you want to do then?" the elder asks.

"Fly to the States," Jongin says looking at the sky. Sehun knows that Jongin is talking about his mom and dad and his heart clenches that he made the younger boy like this. 

"I'm sorry Jongin, please. I really am. I promise to pick up your favorite snacks at the convenience store." Sehun says.

"R-really? You promise?" Jongin says with a pout on his lips. "Yes, Let's go back" this time Jongin doesn't protest and follow Sehun's lead.

 Hiiii, I hope you enjoyed it! I want to say that I appreciate you guys for supporting this book. Take care, Stay safe and I love you! ❤️

Team Sekai or Team Chankai? 👀