-28-

Chanyeol groans while Jongin laughs at his face, "Jongin, we have to bake a cake not eat the cake batter!". They agreed on baking a cake for fun and Jongin keeps licking the cake batter. 

"There are raw eggs in there, Kim" he scolds.

Jongin pouts sadly, Chanyeol's emotions flip "Hey, I'm sorry. Raw eggs cause stomachache. Let's bake this cake and we can decorate it your way, okay?" he tries to convince Jongin before the boy decides he's mad and leave Chanyeol with all the work.

Ever since Chanyeol confessed his feelings 2 months ago, Jongin bosses him around a lot! He found an advantage and uses it to the fullest. He gets mad frequently and ignores Chanyeol if the elder makes him mad. Chanyeol finds it cute so no biggie.

Jongin frowns at him "Fine, I'll draw your ugly face with icing and will make you eat yourself." he mutters. Chanyeol chuckles "Okay, whatever you say boss." that earns him another glare.

Jongin mixes the batter to thicken, Chanyeol teases the younger by swiping his icing stained finger on Jongin's cheeks. "Yeol, what is wrong with you?" he huffs.

"Awh! So pretty!" Chanyeol sighs dramatically. Jongin giggles, boy does he love compliments. Jongin then places the cake batter into the oven waiting to decorate it. "Nie, your phone is ringing!" Chanyeol says passing his phone to him.

Sehun is calling...

Jongin hesitates at first since Chanyeol is around but it's been a week since Sehun called so he accepts the call. Sehun is clad in silk pajamas and is currently in his bed looking like a sleepy child.

"Hey," Jongin starts. "Hey babe, what are you doing? wait, is that icing on your face?" he asks. Jongin checks himself in the camera, the icing is still on his face. "I am baking a cake," he replies.

Sehun laughs "Don't burn down the place, alright?" 

Jongin makes a funny face at him "Why do you look so tired?"

"Exams, they're mentally and physically exhausting." Sehun sighs. Jongin pouts "Are you eating regularly? Don't skip meals and sleep enough okay?" 

"Yes baby, I don't skip any meals and also sleep regularly." the elder reassures his younger fiance, "Can I call you back later? The cake is about to be done," Jongin requests. Sehun nods "M'kay, enjoy your cake. I love you." Jongin's breath hitches when Sehun said that.

"Thank you, take a rest. Bye" with that he ends the call and walks back to the kitchen where Chanyeol is preparing the decorations. "Sehun?" he raises his eyebrows at him.

Jongin absolutely hates these moments, "Yeah," he avoids eye contact with Chanyeol. The elder changes the subject "Shall we decorate the cake now?" 

"Time to draw Doctor Park's ugly face." he claps excitedly. "Evil," Chanyeol comments.

-//-

"No way I look like this," the elder gasps in horror which Jongin claims "It's you" all he sees are weird lines connected. The evil boy laughs "Time to eat Park Chanyeol!" he hollers smiling widely.

Always happy when he gets to do whatever he wants.

"We should've called  Baekhyun, he likes chocolate cake." the boy remarks. "Well, you like chocolate cake too. Just eat the cake, I'll buy Baekhyun something else later." the man remarks. 

Jongin drowns himself in chocolate cake only stopping when his stomach starts to react to the unhealthy food. Chanyeol gives him a pill for the stomachache and then Jongin fell asleep on the couch