~26~

Jongin dumps his clothes in his suitcase, sadly today is the day he leaves New York.  His flight is in about 6 hours. Sehun sits beside him folding the younger's clothes together. 

"Here," he hands Jongin his hoodie, the boy sniffs the hoodie which smells like Sehun's musky perfume. "You can sleep in it if you ever miss me," Sehun adds making Jongin pout at him. "I don't wanna go," he whines stubbornly.

Sehun sighs embracing the younger boy in his arms, "I don't want you to leave too but you have to, baby-ah" he says. Jongin rests his cheeks on the elder's broad chest "I wanna stay with you." 

"Say what, I'll visit you for spring break." Sehun tries to reassure the sad boy. "Promise?" Jongin stuck out his pinky finger. Sehun links their pinkies making a promise. 

Just months ago they couldn't stand each other but look at them now, not wanting to let go of each other. Even though Jongin's heart is aching to say those 3 words to Sehun, he couldn't because doesn't know what more will change when he gets back to Seoul.

He still has to deal with Chanyeol's confession. 

-//-

Sehun sends Jongin to the airport making sure everything is in his bags, "You have your passport right?" the elder asks. "No, I lost it. Can't go back now." the younger deadpans making Sehun chuckle.

"It's in your pocket, baby." 

"No, it's back at your apartment."

Shifting his eyes from the road to pouty Jongin, the elder male leans in to peck on Jongin's cheeks. "I'll visit very soon." he reminds. "Fine, don't even think of bringing girls in your apartment or I'll kiss any guy I see." Jongin threatens.

"I'll kill the guy you kiss," he replies nonchalantly. "I thought you were gonna say like, I'll kill you." Jongin giggles. Sehun smiles at him "Oh darling baby, you're too precious to be killed." he teases playfully.

Somehow it reminds Jongin of how Chanyeol said the same thing about 2 years ago speaking of Chanyeol, he's worried about how things are going to go when he gets back to Seoul.

Sometimes it would be so wonderful if time just stops. 

Sehun stops the car, Jongin realizes that they're at the airport now. His fiance laces their hands together. "We're here, Jongin," he says sadly. The younger nods "I should go. The flight leaves in 1 hour." he mutters.

Sehun notices the voice cracks in Jongin's voice. "Hey, hey." he gently grabs the younger's shoulders. Sehun looks at Jongin's teary eyes "I love you. Don't cry, you're going to make me cry too. We'll see each other very soon."

The younger boy rubs the tears with the back of his hands "I'll see you soon." he pecks on Sehun's cheek. "Not enough" he hears the elder say before pulling him into a kiss. 

"I'll miss you." 

"Me too."

-//-

Jongin spends the whole flight crying to himself so when he arrives in Seoul his eyes are red and puffy. He walks through the gate lifelessly pulling the suitcase with the energy he has left. 

He really wishes that he could get back on that damn plane and go back to New York into Sehun's embrace. "Jonginie!" he heard someone call his name. He looks up to see Chanyeol with his usual bright smile and a bouquet in his hand.

"Hyung!" the elder pulls him into a warm hug. "I missed you so much!" he exclaims throwing Jongin's suitcase in the trunk of his Mercedes Bez. "I missed you too hyung," he replies smiling at the elder.

"Oh wait, I almost forget. Here." the tall male presents the bouquet to Jongin. "Thanks, hyung. I really appreciated it" he takes a sniff of the colorful roses. "Welcome back, NiNi bear" Chanyeol grins at him.

At these times like this, Jongin loves Chanyeol the most in the world. The elder is so considerate and caring. He cheered Jongin up with the flowers because Jongin loves roses. Chanyeol remembers every little thing about Jongin.

-//-

Back in New York, Sehun plops down on the couch. Jongin's sweet scent still lingers in the apartment. He remembers making out with the younger on this white couch on New Years'. He smiles sadly to himself.

He picks out a can of beer from the fridge, his eyes stare at the chocolate milk carton. Everything in this apartment reminds him of his younger fiance. He closes the fridge then chugs the beer can.

He makes his way to his bed to at least take a nap. The pain he's feeling in his chest is unbearable. He wishes he could be holding Jongin in his arms. He indeed is very whipped for Kim Jongin.

-//-

Chanyeol takes a seat in front of Jongin, they're at a cafe which they always visit together. Chanyeol makes the order and comes back with a tray. "Here's your mocha latte." 

"Thanks." he takes a sip of the mocha latte which awfully reminds him of the latte Sehun bought him before going to Times Square. "Hey, you ok?" Chanyeol asks in concern.

The younger fakes a smile "I'm okay. Just a little tired from the flight."

Chanyeol nods "Do you wanna go to your place now?"

"No, it's okay. I haven't hung out with you in a while."

The elder takes a sip of his cappuccino "So, how's New York?"

"It was great, everything is beautiful. I met my parents and spent Christmas together. Spend New Year night at New York, watch the ball drop at midnight" had a New Year kiss with Sehun.

"In short, I loved it there" 

"You're making me want to visit New York again." Chanyeol snickers. Jongin giggles but changes into a serious face "Hyung, we have to talk"

Chanyeol knows what this is about, he regrets sending all those stupid messages. He's dumb when he's drunk. God, he's never drinking again. He should've listened to that Kris freaking Wu.

"The text messages, do you really mean it?" Jongin asks calmly. He hopes Chanyeol would say no. 

"Yeah, I mean it," Chanyeol admits. 

Hii! Nice to see you again, my loves!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it's shit:,). Forgive me I haven't written in a while. Stay safe, Take care and I love you ❤️

Likes and Comments are very appreciated 💕❣️