~21~

Jongin is surprised when Mr.Oh suddenly gave him plane ticket to New York last week, Somehow he is visiting Sehun for the holidays?

Mr.Oh said to him "For this year's holidays go spend it with Sehun in the U.S maybe you guys can even fly to LA together to spend it with your family."

Wanting to meet his parents, Jongin accepted the ticket. Right now he is in the car with Chanyeol who is driving him to the airport.

"Are you sure you will be fine alone NiNi?" Chanyeol asks for the umpteenth time. Jongin giggles "What will you do if I am not? Get on the same plane?" the younger teases.

The tall male frowns at him "I'm serious. If I have to then I will." he shrugs. "Yeol, calm down I will be fine. Sehun is there." the younger reassures.

That's the reason why I'm worried. He wants to say but swallows the words down.

"If you say so, take care, okay? Don't make me follow you there." the elder grumbles stopping the car. "I won't, I'll be back in 14 days. Don't miss me too much." the younger grins stepping out of the car.

Chanyeol helps Jongin carry his suitcase before the younger goes to the gate he presses his lips on the elder's cheek. "Bye," Chanyeol says before Jongin disappears into the crowd of people.

Two weeks, just the two of them and in the same apartment only with 1 bedroom. Chanyeol controls the urges to follow to New York but then again Sehun and Jongin are engaged he is just someone from outside.

-//-

The flight hours are long and Jongin wishes he could just arrive already, even in first-class he can feel his body aching badly. Just 1 hour left, he tells himself to be patient.

He wonders how Sehun will react when he shows up in front of the latter's door, will his fiance be happy? He hopes so.

The plane lands after an hour and a half and Jongin couldn't be any happier. He picks his suitcase from the baggage claim then walks out of the JFK airport.

He looks around and spots Sehun with a grey Audi, He quickly runs to Sehun because the weather is really cold and it's currently snowing.

A wide smile plastered on the elder's face when the younger stands in front of him, "Are you cold?" Sehun asks. Jongin nods warming his face with his hands.

"Go in the car, I'll put the suitcase in the trunk." Sehun picks the suitcase urging Jongin to get in the car. Then he gets into the driver's seat.

Sehun studies Jongin's face for a while, the younger blinks at him. "Why are looking at me?" Jongin asks.

"We haven't met in 8 months so I'm checking if anything changed on your face."

"Did anything change?"

"You got cuter," Sehun exclaims nonchalantly starting the car. A blush appears on Jongin's cheeks. "How did you know I'm coming here?"

"Dad told me and sent me your flight information. My break starts today too so I decided to  pick you up." Sehun explains glancing at his fiance.

"I've missed you," the elder lets out a breathy whisper. Jongin's heart starts beating very fast "I missed you too." he replies looking at the elder.

Sehun takes the younger's hands in his, linking their fingers together, his face turns red when the elder's thumb rubs on his hand. "This much?" Jongin questions looking at their linked hands.

 "This much?" Jongin questions looking at their linked hands

"More than this," Sehun smiles. Why is Sehun suddenly flirting out of the blues and why is it making his insides do summersaults.

"I even stocked up on chocolate milk," the elder sneers. "Thanks" the younger giggles. For the rest of the car ride, they stay in comfortable silence still holding hands. Humming to songs from time to time.

"What do you want for dinner?" the elder asks when they finally get to Sehun's apartment. "I don't know. What's good here?" the younger says.

"Do you want to go to Times Square?" Sehun suggests and Jongin's eyes sparkle "yes yes!" he exclaims grinning at Sehun. "Times Square then."

-//-

Sehun makes sure that Jongin is dressed warmly from head to toe. "Look look! I want churros." Jongin jumps pointing at the churros stand.

"After dinner, let's get something and then have churros for dessert." Sehun reasons. Jongin pouts for a bit "Fine,"

"Italian or Chinese?" Sehun asks standing in front of two restaurants. "Italian will be good," Jongin replies and enters the restaurant.

While ordering their food, "Sehun!" a girl's voice squeaks. "Yeri, here for dinner?" Sehun greets. Jongin stares at the girl who is basically flirting with Sehun, IN FRONT OF HIM!

"Will you come to Suho's party this week?" Yeri places her hand on Sehun's thigh. "Yes, he will be mad if I don't."

"By the way, thanks for lending me your hoodie the other day." the girl speaks in a sultry voice. "No need to thank me, It looks great on you anyway," Sehun replies.

Jongin furrows his eyebrows, "Oh who is he?" Yeri looks at Jongin. Introduce me as your fiance! "He's Jongin, just arrived from Seoul today." Sehun introduces him.

This is it, Jongin is very mad. He steps on Sehun's feet under the table and storms out of the restaurant. "Ughhh," he groans walking faster.

He can't believe Sehun still hasn't come after him, Isn't it how it works in movies? "Flirting with everyone he sees huh? I hate him so much," he mumbles under his breath.

He stops when he reaches the churro stand, Who cares what Sehun says, if he wants churros then he will eat churros. "1 churro with chocolate, please." he gives 2 dollars.

The man hands him his churros drizzle with chocolate syrup, "Thank you" he thanks the man, Jongin takes a bite and moans at how great it tastes.

"Jongin," he hears Sehun's voice beside him. He pays no mind to the elder munching on his churro. "Jongin, don't be like this." the elder male says with a gentle voice.

"Go to eat with her and leave me alone!" he snaps. "Why are you mad? I did nothing" the elder protests,

"I don't care. I want to be alone."

"Jongin,"

"What? I said leave me alone!" he glares at the latter. "Jongin, tell me why you are mad so I can fix it. Don't be like this." Sehun wipes the chocolate at the corner of the younger's lips with his thumb.

Jongin pouts "Why didn't you introduced me as your fiance? Why does she keep flirting with you.", Sehun chuckles "Are you jealous?".

The younger glares again "I'm sorry okay? I didn't know if you want me to and she likes me that's why she's flirting with me." Sehun explains.

"Why'd you flirt back?" he jabs at Sehun's thigh "I didn't!".

"Yes, you did. Next time you see her say that you're engaged not single." Jongin orders.

"Okay, boss baby." Sehun laughs. "C'mon let's have dinner now. Our food is going to get cold." Sehun takes Jongin's hand leading them back to the restaurant.

Jongin is now satisfied that he won an argument with Sehun.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will update more often! Take care, Stay safe and I love you! ❤️

Votes and Comments are very appreciated ☺️💕