~24~

Fluffy chapter, hehe

Saying goodbye to Jongin's parents was very difficult for the younger boy because after this he will be away from his parents again for who knows how long. Sehun just let the boy cry his heart out on the plane while comforting him.

"You'll see them again, I promise," Sehun says stroking the back of Jongin's neck affectionately. "Really? You promise?" Jongin asks with a pout on his plump lips, his fiance nods with a gentle smile on his lips.

"We'll go to Times Square to enjoy the New Year's night." he reminds. Jongin's face lights up at that "Okay." he responds. Sehun drapes a blanket over the boy's body "sleep' he whispers.

Jongin drifts to sleep for the rest of the plane ride with Sehun checking up on him from time to time. Whether if he is hungry or not.

After eight hours of the plane ride, they arrive at JFK. The whole time Jongin sulking and being bratty though Sehun is patient knowing how his fiance is feeling.

"You want something?" he asks after leaving the airport with his Audi R8. The young boy juts his lower lips "Chocolate milk." he replies making the elder chuckle. "We have that at my place"

-//-

Chanyeol checks his phone waiting for the call Jongin promised last night. After he sent his true feelings Jongin's reply was 'I'll call you later :)'

He wonders if Sehun saw it too, to be honest, he already prepared for the worse. 10 years of friendship down the drain.

He gulps down the can of beer in one go staring at the scenery in front of him, he's at the Han River. "Woah!" he hears a squeak. Of course, the loudmouth Baekhyun.

"Why do you look so sad?" Baekhyun comments taking a seat beside Chanyeol. "anddd now you're sitting." Chanyeol mummers.

"Personal problems" he snaps. The small boy let out a laugh "No need to be fiesty, Mr.Park" he mocks. This little shit...

"Ohhh, you're mad about Jonginnie visiting Sehun?" the small boy assumes. Chanyeol sighs, what is the point when this boy will talk until he says something.

"You could say that."

"Don't worry, all they do is bicker at everything and anything."

"I wish it was like that, but they seem like they're having fun. Jongin doesn't even text me like he used to." Chanyeol snorts crushing the beer can with his shoes.

"Meh, let them for a while. Soon they'll start fighting like they used to. Sehun and his anger issue and Jongin being sensitive. " Baekhyun adds.

"Well, okay if that is the case. Jongin's coming back next week anyway. Then I'll take my chance."

"Good luck on that. To be honest Park Jongin sounds a lot better than Oh Jongin. keep it up, dude. I know how good you treat Jongin." Baekhyun places his hand on Chanyeol's broad shoulder.

"Thanks," Chanyeol smiles fondly at the puppy-like boy. "I gotta go now, I'm late for my date with my dream guy," he exclaims jumping in excitement.

How much energy does this kid have?

Chanyeol laughs "Have fun with your date. Maybe we will go on double dates in the future."

"Looking forward to that." with that the small boy starts running with his blond hair bouncing on his head.

-//-

"Are you ready?" Sehun calls for Jongin who is choosing an outfit to wear, it has been 40 minutes. "I'm here!" Jongin screeches with annoyance.