~2~

Jongin is sitting on his bed in his new room at the Oh's household. He is thinking about his first encounter with his fiance Sehun.

He was intimated by Sehun if he was being honest because of the way the older looked at him he was not needed here.

On the other hand, his fiance's best friend looks like a friendly guy. Chanyeol's smile was warmer then Sehun's. Chanyeol's aura was more welcoming than Sehun but too bad he's living with Sehun.

He feels like a thousand stones on his heart, so he calls his best friend Baekhyun who's always there for him, as expected Baekhyun picks up immediately.

"Hey Nini, you okay?" the said boy asks. "Not really." Jongin sighs, "First time seeing the fiance didn't go well eh?" Baekhyun's voice sounds like he's eating something.

"Yeah, if stares could kill I would be dead by now," Jongin replies. "Cheer up sweetie, it's gonna be okay." Baekhyun comforts him. "His best friend seems a lot nicer y'know," Jongin mumbles.

"Nini I know how you feel, I promise it's going to be okay. Now get some rest okay?" Baekhyun suggests. "Okay, I will thank you Baekkie," Jongin says. "Bye, love you" with that the latter hangs up.

"Young master," one of the maids knocks on Jongin's door. "Dinner is serving and Mr.Oh is expecting you," she tells Jongin.

"I will be there" Jongin smiles at her. He makes his way to the dining room and sees Mr.Oh and Sehun sitting there. He walks to the table and took a seat beside Mr.Oh which makes him face to face with Sehun.

"Jonginnie, how are you doing son?" Mr.Oh asks with a big smile on his face. "I'm fine uncle," Jongin answers softly. His face slightly heats up feeling Sehun's gaze on him.

Soon the maids bring the food out from the kitchen. "Is there something you don't eat?" Sehun's dad asks him in concern. "No there isn't," Jongin smiles at the older man.

"Then eat up" Mr.Oh reminds. Jongin and Sehun's gaze meet once but Jongin quickly looks away but he swears he saw Sehun smirks at the corner of his eyes.

After dinner, Mr.Oh left to the airport to catch his flight to Japan which leaves Jongin and Sehun in the big house because the maid's places are at the smaller building behind the main building.

Which makes it worse is that Sehun's room is just across Jongin's room. He quickly returns to his own room not wanting to start a conversation with Sehun because he was already terrified just by Sehun's existence.

Jongin's "Avoiding Sehun at all cost" plan fails when he goes to the kitchen to drink water at 2 in the morning. He meets Sehun in the living room watching TV.

Sehun averts his stare from the TV to Jongin who is walking as fast as he could to the kitchen. "Kim Jongin" Sehun calls and Jongin's steps stop in the middle of the living room.

"Y-y-yes?" Jongin answers not daring to look at Sehun. "Avoiding me huh?" Sehun scoffs. "No I'm not." the younger boy denies. "We need to talk, Kim Jongin," Sehun demands.

Jongin nods and sat on the couch farthest from Sehun. "Did you say yes to the whole marriage thing?" Sehun questions. "I didn't have a choice Sehun Hyung." Jongin plays with the hem of his pajamas.

"Are you sure you want to marry a guy like me?" Sehun smirks. "I- I don't know" the younger boy replies squirming under Sehun's intense gaze.

"Let's see if you still want to marry me before I leave for college." Sehun huffs and everted his gaze back to the TV. Jongin stands up to leave the living room.

"Wait" the older boy's voice stops him once again. "Don't tell anyone about this whole marriage thing at school, you're dead if you tell someone, and also don't mess with me Jongin."

"O-okay" Jongin nods and returns to his room forgetting to drink water which was why he went out after all.

He picks up his phone from the nightstand and checks his Instagram and one notification caught his eyes.

@_parkcy_6192 started following you

Jongin clicks on the profile to realizes that his fiance's best friend follows him on Instagram but which makes it weird is that Chanyeol only follows 1 person and that's him.

Hii, I hope you enjoy reading my stories so far. If you do then please vote and comment:). I love youu and please stay safe. Keep reading to know what happens next.❤️