~5~

Sehun is leaning on the doorframe watching Chanyeol placed the towel soaked in warm water on Jongin's forehead. Jongin was even whimpering in his sleep.

"How long was he standing in the rain?" Sehun asks walking to the bed, "I don't know, he was already shivering when I saw him." Chanyeol sighs looking at Jongin.

"Sehun let me give you advice, take care of him. No matter how much you hate it you guys are engaged and he's your responsibility. You can't just leave him at school." the elder advised.

"I'm not joking, there are many people who want him but you have him already without even a piece of effort." he continues.

"I get it, dude, you should go back it's getting late." Sehun pats Chanyeol's back. "Also thank you." he smiles and Chanyeol just nods.

When Chayeol left Sehun sat beside Jongin's sleeping figure, he stares at the boy. Sehun almost touches the younger boy's pink cheeks.

Okay he admits, Jongin is cute and everything about him represents a soft boy. Sehun does know how Jongin's cheeks would puff up when he's eating or how he would blink rapidly when he is confused.

Sehun is busy staring at Jongin that he doesn't realize the younger's eyes opening little by little when Jongin whimpers softly Sehun was brought back to earth.

"Hey, you ok?" Sehun asks and Jongin was kind of in shock to see his fiance but he nods. "C'mon you gotta eat to take medicine." Sehun wraps his arm around Jongin's waist to help him sit up.

Jongin's breath hitches at the sudden skinship but he felt warm and save in the elder's arm. The maid brings a bowl of porridge and some medicine.

"Chanyeol left these medicines for you," the maid says to Jongin and places the tray on the small table on Jongin's bed.

Jongin nods, he takes the spoon from the tray but a hand stops him. Jongin stares at Sehun in confusion. "I'll feed you." Sehun takes the spoon from the younger's hand.

He blinks at Sehun. Okay, what did that guy eat wrong today?

"Open your mouth," the elder says and pushes the spoon with porridge inside Jongin's mouth. Just like that Sehun feeds Jongin the whole porridge bowl.

The younger clears his throat, "Where's Chanyeol hyung?" he asks, Sehun looks at him for a second or two.

"He went back. Do you not like me taking care of you to ask for another person?" he answers. "n-no I didn't mean it like that." the younger shakes his head in denial because he does like Sehun taking care of him.

"Take this medicine and go to sleep" the elder places 2 pills in Jongin's warm palm, of course, Jongin does what Sehun told him for some reason he always finds himself submitting to Sehun.

But he keeps on shifting because his mom would always hold him when he is sick but now there's no one to hold him. "Jongin do you need anything?" Sehun asks in concern.

"Can you please um h-hold me?" he asks shyly not looking at Sehun who's staring at him. The elder chuckles, "Still a baby hmm? Okay sure." he says and places Jongin in his arms.

Jongin fell asleep in Sehun's embrace, he carefully tucks Jongin into bed covering the younger with the comforter, and left his bedroom.
                                        ~~~~~~
After Jongin got better he immediately went back to school, right now he's at sports and they are practicing football.

The sun is really bright and he has his hands covering his eyes and Baekhyun is standing beside him complaining about how much he hates sports.

"I hate sports like literally why are they letting 22 people running after 1 ball when they could give 1 ball for each person!" Baekhyun whines.

"Then it won't be football Baekhyun" Jongin giggles at his best friend. "NiNI! There are Sehun and Chanyeol there" he elbows Jongin.

The two older boys are sitting on the benches of the football pitch, Jongin turns and looks at the two but quickly turns to Baekhyun again.

"What the hell are they doing here." Jongin pokes Baekhyun's arm. "Bitch that hurts," he slaps Jongin's hands away. "How am I suppose to know?"

"Um-Jongin?" Mark from their sports class taps Jongin's back. "Oh hey." He greets back. The boy gives Jongin a water bottle and a tissue pack.

He then points at the two best friends sitting on the benches. "The tall guy told me to give it to you," Mark says. "Mark both of them are tall which one?" Baekhyun cuts off.

"The taller one, I think his name is Chanyeol," he explains, and Jongin nods, "Tell him I said thank you!" Jongin replies then Mark ran back to the bench.

"Why is your fiance just sitting there like he doesn't know you?" Baekhyun asks Jongin. "He has a girlfriend and he told me to not tell anyone about us." Jongin clarifies.

His phone from his back pocket suddenly buzzed so he took it out and the message is from an unknown number.

"I paid for the tissue :)" Jongin looks around and saw the only person who's holding a phone is him and Sehun.

Hiii I hope you enjoyed it, please vote and comment too! Stay safe and I love youu <3