~7~

Chanyeol stares at Jongin concentrating on his book, he looks very cute when his eyes would squint if he doesn't understand some words.

He saw Jongin heading to the library so he decided to ditch sports and followed the younger to the library.

Jongin doesn't know he's here because he's sitting behind a shelf where he could see the boy nicely.

He tries to make it not very obvious by holding a philosophy book in his hands, he hates philosophy for your information.

Chanyeol notices something shiny on Jongin's finger, he saw the same exact ring on Sehun's necklace then he realizes that it's their engagement ring.

Suddenly someone smacks the back of his head, "Where were you at gym class?" his best friend takes a seat beside him.

"Of course I'm here the whole time," he replies. "The world might be coming to an end since you're at the library with a book." Sehun mocks.

"Philosophy? Dude, you hate that subject in case you forget." Sehun says but Chanyeol's eyes are concentrating on something instead.

He follows the elder's gaze, there Jongin is reading a book. Something burns in his throat. Now he understands why the elder is here.

He notices Chanyeol's eyes sparkle when Jongin laughs at something funny from the book he is reading. What is that supposed to mean?

"Earth to Park Chanyeo!" he steps on the elder's shoes finally Chanyeol is back to earth. "Yah Sehun, this is the new shoe why would you step on it," he whines.

"Why are you starring at my fiance?" there's a possessiveness in his voice. Chanyeol fidgets a little "Oh, we're going to the mall today. He told me he wants new glasses so I'm taking him"

"We have a game today" he reminds. "I know, Jonginnie will be at the game today too." the elder says. "He doesn't even play basketball." Sehun points out.

"We're playing against Kris's team today of course Jongin will be there. He is Kris's friend, dude you really need to know more about him." Chanyeol snickers.

"Why would I want to know more about him?" Sehun shrugs. "I don't know maybe because he's your fiance?" the elder sass.

"Anyways let's go we have a game in an hour. We have to win against Kris's. That bastard thinks he's the best." Sehun huffs but Chanyeol is starring at Jongin every time the younger smiles and ignores him.

"Yah Park Chanyeol, stop starring at my fiance. I swear to god" he pulls Chanyeol's ears. "Why are you acting possessive are you suddenly in love with him." the elder scoffs.

"No I'm not, you're weird you dumbass." he stands up placing the strap of the backpack on his right shoulder.

"I'm the team captain and I want to see you at the court in 10 minutes or you're treating me lunch for the rest of the week" Sehun announces.

"Yes captain, see you at the court." Chanyeol chuckles. When Sehun leaves the library he moves near Jongin, "Jongin" he whisper yells.

Jongin looks around when he hears his name, then he spots his Chanyeol hyung leaning on one of the bookshelves.

Chanyeol takes his phone out of his pocket and texts Jongin, "See you at the game, I'll be waiting, my happy pill ;)". Jongin smiles when his phone beeps, he nods at Chanyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jongin does show up at the game but of course, he's cheering for Kris, not Chanyeol & Sehun's team. Sehun doesn't look please with him at all.

When the players take a break, he runs to the other side of the court. Chanyeol and Sehun are breathing heavily after the 1st quarter which by the way Kris's team won.

Actually he brings two water bottles with him but Sehun's girlfriend already gave one to Sehun so he leaves one bottle with Baekhyun for Kris.

"Here, you look like you might need some." he hands the bottle to Chanyeol. Sehun glances at them but looks away he looks even angrier by Jongin.

"Thank you," Chanyeol says and pulls Jongin hands and makes him sit beside him. "So?' Chanyeol raises his eyebrows.

Jongin smiles knowing what Chanyeol means, "I cheer for Kris hyung but I'm cheering for you secretly that's why I came and give you water." he replies.

"Do you still want to go to the mall afterward?" Chanyeol takes a sip of water. "Yes I really need new glasses" he nods.

"Sure I'll see you after the match okay? Be careful you might get hit by the basketball." Chanyeol pats Jongin's head. The action noticed by Sehun.

"I'll get going back to Baekhyun now, play well Hyung is my favorite player," Jongin says to Chanyeol but gets shy by his own words. Sehun scoffs favorite player my ass.

Jongin stands up and locks gaze with Sehun for a while, the basketball player eyes the ring on his finger as if he is reminding something.

He returns to his seat which is beside Baekhyun, "Sehun looks like he was about to kill you by the way." his friend laughs.

"But Chanyeol looks like he adores you, you're shy when he's around that means you like him. My ship is sailing" he singsongs. "Maybe" Jongin blushes.

Their conversation is cut off by the coach's 'Match is starting' to the player so their attention changes to the match.

~~~~~~~~~

The last-minute of the match Chanyeol scores but Kris being the professional he scores 2 in a row. Kris's team won!

Sehun looks extremely angry, placing his hands on his knees he takes deep breaths to calm down. Chanyeol pats Sehun's back.

After the match, Jongin, Baekhyun, and Tao are standing with Kris at the school gate, he's waiting for Chanyeol.

"Kris hyung you did great!" he says and Kris chuckles, "I know right you were on fire!" Baekhyun adds. "Don't you think he should treat us something?" Tao teases.

Footsteps approach them, Sehun and Chanyeol already changed out of their sweaty shirts. Kris and Chanyeol bump their fists, "Congrats dude." Chanyeol says.

"Congrats, I guess?" Sehun voice came. "Thanks, man." Kris thanks them. Sehun is glaring at Kris for who knows the reason.

Jongin walks to Chanyeol, and the elder passes him an extra helmet. Kris smirks, he knows which of Sehun's button to push,

"Wait, Jonginnie I forget. Is Chanyeol your fiance? You guys look cute together, Chanyeol you're doing great caring for him." he says and glances at Sehun who looks like he's about to kill someone.

"Uh oh," Jongin whisper elbowing the tall male beside him to hurry up before a volcano explodes. He quickly gets on the motorcycle behind Chanyeol.

A hand grabs his wrist, "Kim Jongin get down." Sehun voice is demanding. "B-but m..my glasses" he complains.

"Kim Jongin." Sehun repeats, 'get down, we'll go tomorrow' Chanyeol whispers to Jongin so the younger gets down from the motorcycle.

Sehun's hand still grabbing his wrist. He hands Chanyeol the helmet back then Sehun starts walking to his grey Porsche.

He yanks Jongin on the passenger seat and closes the door, then he walks the other way and enters the driver seat.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, this should be solved at home. Don't make me angrier" Sehun says and starts driving.

Hiii loves, sorry for not updating this story, hope you still enjoyed it though. Take care, Stay safe and I love you. <3