~19~

Something stings in Jongin's heart when he sees Sehun walking out of the mansion, His breath hitches at the thought of the elder leaving Seoul.

Sehun maybe mean to him but at the same time, he protected Jongin too. Jongin runs after the elder male who is getting inside the car. "Sehun," he calls hoping the elder will hear him.

The tall male squints his eyes due to the sun to where the voice comes from, The younger runs to him "Jongin? What's wrong?" Sehun asks scanning Jongin.

What he didn't expect is Jongin to crash their lips together, he is shocked at first but suddenly he moves his lips with the younger. His hands encircling Jongin's waist.

They could hear gasps from the driver and maids, The younger keeps kissing him desperately, Sehun wasn't complaining though instead, he tightens his hold around the younger.

When they break their kiss the taller male rests their foreheads together while the younger smiles against his lips, both of them trying to catch their breaths.

"Is it a farewell present? I mean I will come back after 3 years. It won't take long." Sehun chuckles. "I..I just w-wanted to do that. I don't know why." Jongin replies.

"It's okay. Promise me you won't do anything stupid." Sehun looks at the younger's lips forming into a pout. "Okay, I promise," Jongin reassures.

Sehun smiles at the younger boy who is mirroring his smile, suddenly he remembers he still has a flight to catch "I gotta go before I miss my flight," he announces looking at the sliver Rolex.

"Be safe," Jongin says softly. "I will don't worry" he leans forward and presses a gentle kiss on Jongin's forehead "It'll be worth the wait." with that Sehun really left Seoul.

~~~

Why did I do that?  Jongin asks himself screaming into his pillow. He is so close to pulling his hair out because of the embarrassment. Really though he didn't know where the courage came from.

He really liked the way Sehun held him, so gentle around his waist plus Sehun's lips taste wonderful. Jongin felt like he was protected from the world in Sehun's arms.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Yes, he decided it's just his mind. He can't think right now because he has to pack to move into the condominium.

Baekhyun comes to his mind. Maybe it will be less boring to pack with Baekhyun, "Baekkie," he calls. "Okay, I know that tone. What do you need?" his best friend questions he could already tell the smaller male is frowning right now.

"Have I ever tell you how kind you are?" Jongin wants to gag at his own words. "I know how wonderful I am. You want me to come over don't you?" the latter says knowingly.

"Yes please, bring food on your way too. Kinda stressed right now." Jongin grins. "Sure babe," Baekhyun teases. "Eww, I hate you so much." the younger fake gags. "I love you too," Baekhyun hangs up.

He lays in bed waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. Bored out of his mind he decides to look into now empty Sehun's room. The room smells like Sehun's musky dior perfume.

He spots a photo frame on the elder male's desk. Jongin's face lights up at the picture of baby Sehun. The picture is so cute that Jongin almost coos at it.

 The picture is so cute that Jongin almost coos at it