~25~

Holidays are ending, which means Jongin must return to Korea. Since New Year night, they somehow always end up making out on the couch, bed, or the kitchen counter. Jongin likes kissing the elder, the manly scent and the way Sehun kiss is enough for Jongin to go crazy.

They almost went all the way but Sehun refrained them from doing it, "I want you to keep your innocence" he says. Jongin lays under him, busted lips, heavy eyes and his brown cardigan is all the way unbuttoned, a beautiful mess indeed.

"Am I still? We've been making out for who knows how long? Look there's a hickey already" Jongin points at the hickey on the side of his neck. "That's a present." the elder chuckles leaning down to kiss the younger's cheeks.

Jongin smiles cupping the elder's cheeks in his hands "I'm going back tomorrow. Will you miss me?" he strokes the sharp cheekbones.

"You have no idea. I wish I could just keep you here with me. Don't get me wrong, Chanyeol is my best friend but I don't like him near you. I'm worried your heart will change." Sehun frowns leaning into the boy's touch.

Sehun may act like he's capable of everything but actually, he likes to be loved and pampered. Right now the man is worried and sad, Jongin could sense it.

"Chanyeol hyung is a great guy, yes. He's gentle and loving" Jongin speaks but Sehun cuts him off "I'll try to be more gentle." Sehun smiles sadly at Jongin. The elder is suddenly insecure and it saddens Jongin.

The younger's heart drops "Sehunnie, I didn't mean it like that. I don't need you to change." he whispers against the man's lips. "All that you are is all that I'll ever need." he continues caressing Sehun's cheeks.

"What I mean is, Chanyeol hyung is a good guy but I'm taken, I'm yours, everybody knows it. He is an elder brother to me nothing more. I admit I used to think it'll be better to be engaged to him but now that I know more about you, I don't need anybody else for me."

Sehun smiles in happiness, "I love you so much, baby" he buries his face in the crook of Jongin's neck. The younger curls his finger at the back of Sehun's neck playing with the hair there. "Never wanna let you go again." his voice is muffled.

Jongin giggles "I like it when you call me baby."

"I'll make sure to use it more often then, baby."

Jongin raises his head a little to peck Sehun's lips. His fiance' is the only person he has ever kissed in his life but he is not complaining, being devoted is somehow very nice.

-//-

"Is he back yet?" Baekhyun asks walking by the tall male's side. Somehow they keep running into each other and the small boy starts following him bombarding him with questions. "Tomorrow he will come back," he answers checking the date on his watch.

"I miss teasing him, I once teased him by calling you Daddy Park, and boy he blushed so hard it's so funny!" Baekhyun laughs imagining his best friend's tomato face. Chanyeol lets out an amused laugh "You sure do know how to tease then."

"Where's your said dream boy?" this time Chanyeol asks. "Oh, Yixing? He has an important class today. He's a nerd but a sexy one." the small boy yaps. "So you're annoying me instead?" the tall male teases.

"Excuse you, I'm being a good friend." Baekhyun frowns, he's ready to throw punches if needed. "Calm down, I was just kidding!" Chanyeol reasons. "I wonder if they are fighting," Baekhyun says his thoughts aloud.

"I hope they are." the tall male says nonchalantly, yes he is not even hiding it. "I have never seen anyone with worse luck than you. In love with best friend's fiance, what did you do in the past life to face this?" Baekhyun deadpans.

"Don't rub it in my face, corgi!" Chanyeol hisses, "Excuse me? What did you call me?" Baekhyun shrieks. "Corgi, you look like one. You can compare if you want." Chanyeol defends himself by showing a picture of a corgi dog, "Maybe I do look like one, I'm cute." the younger shrugs.

"I'm going to grab dinner, do you want to tag along?" Chanyeol asks looking at Baekhyun, "Never missing out on free food, I'm in!" he exclaims following the elder male like the puppy he is.

-//-

"What are you doing?" Jongin is trying to cook ramen for himself but Sehun is back hugging him and peppering kisses on his neck. Any other time he wouldn't protest but it is not easy to cook like this.

"I'm just making the best out of the remaining time." Sehun answers. "Just let me make dinner first." Jongin protests struggling to get out of Sehun's hold. "Okay fine, I'll let you have your dinner in peace then I'll eat you for dinner," he replies.

Jongin laughs "You can't eat me."

"Sure I can, I'll show you"

"No, you said you'd let me eat dinner in peace!" he argues slapping Sehun's sneaky hand. The elder groans plopping down on one of the chairs. He watches Jongin in silence, more like appreciating the view.

"Jongin, do you ever think about the future?" he breaks the silence. "About us?" the younger raises his eyebrows. He nods "Of course, I do." the boy exclaims slurping his noodles.

"That's good. This is weird but um do you think you're a carrier?" Sehun asks nervously, "You mean if I can carry a child?" he questions back. The elder nods "I think so but I'm not sure though." he replies.

"It would be great if you are, little babies could run around in the house while you yell at them for making a mess and I would defend them from you." Sehun sighs imagining it, it is really a beautiful picture he has in his mind, a full happy family. Something he always wanted.

Jongin walks around the table and sits on Sehun's lap, the elder automatically curling his arms around the boy's small waist.

"That is a beautiful picture but it's a little too early don't you think so? Let's think more about the present and make the most out of it," he says resting his head on the man's broad shoulder.

"I love it when you talk like that. My baby is a genius." Sehun laughs. "I'm serious though" the younger boy pouts, "Let's go watch a movie in your room." he gives an idea.

"Fuck the movie, I'd rather watch you."

"You can watch whatever you want, C'mon."

Less to say they ditched the movie and ended up with Jongin sitting on Sehun's lap with big hands mapping his body while making out for the rest of the night.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So sad, Jongin is going back 😭.

Stay safe, take care and I love you! Votes and comments are very appreciated! ❤️