~8~

Let's start Sekai's relationship development in this chapter.

Mr. Oh is reading the newspaper when the two boys enter the house, his son looking very angry and Jongin looks so scared.

Sehun slams the door closed with Jongin following behind looking like a lost kid, "Tell me Jongin, do you want to be engaged to Chanyeol instead" Sehun asks with a very low voice.

Jongin doesn't move he just looks at his shoes instead. If he answers it, Sehun would be madder so he chooses not to answer.

"I asked a question, Jongin." the taller male raises his voice and this is the time Mr.Oh steps in. "Boys why are you guys fighting?" he asks in concern.

Sehun looks at his dad for a second but chooses to ignore him, "I don't want to see you with Chanyeol again Jongin. I mean it" he announces.

"He makes me happy, he cares for me and he makes me feel loved which I haven't felt since my parents move to the states" Jongin argues.

"I won't stop seeing Chanyeol hyung," he says and Sehun scoffs. "You know what Kim Jongin? I was trying but now I don't care anymore." he declares.

Sehun removes the engagement ring which he wears as a 'ring necklace' around his neck. "This, I won't be needing this anymore." he says looking straight at Jongin.

"Sehun," his father who is watching the younger boys argue calls, he also glances at Jongin, "Jongin".

"What exactly happened?" he questions, "I- didn't do... anything" Jongin answers. "He goes around acting as a couple with Chanyeol as if the engagement ring doesn't exist. "Sehun points out.

"You have a girlfriend too" the younger points out while Sehun huffs, "The moment I decided to wear the ring she was out of the picture," he says with fuming anger.

It's true, they broke up the moment Sehun decided to wear the ring. He planned to make this whole thing with Jongin work but now he's not sure.

Jongin is a little taken aback by Sehun's word, "I- she.. was s-still at the game besides you" he tries,

"She's the head cheerleader of course she sits at the front row that's her assigned seat, are you dumb or what." the elder cuts him off.

Now Jongin feels bad. "Hyung-" he tries again, "Whatever you have to say just keep it to yourself I don't want to hear it." Sehun cuts off once again and walks away from the scene.

"Typical kids, Is this the first fight for you two?" Mr.Oh asks Jongin, he nods as an answer. "Plus the fight is kind of about jealousy?".

"I'm glad" the man exclaims. Jongin looks confuse 'why would someone be glad about a fight?'. "Anyways, go and rest Jongin. You must be tired."

Jongin smiles at the man and heads to his room. On the way, he looks at the 'picture frame' and sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already 1 a.m when Sehun comes back from the kitchen with a water bottle. He passes Jongin's room and hears quiet sobs coming from the room.

He holds the doorknob hesitating whether he should open it or not but opens it in the end, Jongin is having a nightmare, he is crying in his sleep so Sehun slowly approaches the bed.

He sits beside Jongin, the younger's soft cheeks are stained with tears, he suddenly sits up "no no no", he looks pretty scared by the nightmare.

"Shhh it's okay I got you" Sehun whispers and brings the younger boy into his arms. "I didn't mean to-" Jongin starts but the elder places his finger against the younger's lips.

"I know, it's okay now go back to sleep," Sehun says wiping the tears off Jongin's pink cheeks. Slowly Jongin's eyes get heavy again.

Sehun pats Jongin's head to help the younger fall asleep faster, once again he fells asleep in the elder boy's embrace.

Sehun waits for Jongin to gets into his deep sleep and places Jongin's head back on the pillow, he removes the strands of hair off the younger's boy face.

"Do you really think I don't care about you?" he whispers to sleeping Jongin, he chuckles when Jongin hugs the teddybear beside him aggressively. Then he leaves Jongin's room and walks back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~

Jongin wakes up the next day because of the sunlight, he forgot to close the curtains last night.

Speaking of last night he is confused whether him falling asleep in Sehun's arms at midnight is a dream or reality.

Someone knocks on the door, "Young master, Mr.Oh said to be out in 10 minutes, he said it's important" the maid informs. "I'll be there" he replies sleepily.

He heard the maid tell to Sehun too, What is so important that both of them are needed at the table?

Sehun is already sitting in his seat when he gets to the breakfast table. Jongin also takes a seat that is facing Sehun.

"What so important to wake me from my sleep dad" Sehun starts. "Your grandpa called he wants to meet Jongin so you guys are going to Taiwan tomorrow."

Sehun chokes on his coffee "What did you say dad?" he says now he is fully awake. "You and Jongin are going to Taiwan tomorrow," he repeats.

"Can we not go?" this time it is Jongin. "You guys must go there before Sehun leaves for college which is in a few months plus it's just 3 days" the old man explains.

"Okay how about this, I'll give you guys the unlimited credit card for those 3 days." he tries convincing them. Sehun looks at him "Then you can't scold us if you see the receipts"

"Deal," the father and son say, "Don't worry Jongin, Sehun will take care of you," the man says with a teasing smile.

Jongin looks at Sehun who is also looking at him with an emotionless face, "Okay" the younger boy nods.

Hiiii, hope you enjoyed it. They're going to Taiwan in the next chapter!!!. Take care, Stay safe and I love you.<3 Vote and comment if you enjoyed it hehe.