~22~

"Hyung," Jongin calls Sehun who is scrolling through Instagram on his phone, "Hmm?" he hums as a reply. "How are we going to sleep? You only have one bedroom."

The elder looks at the younger boy who looks so serious about this matter, holding his laugh back he decides to tease the boy, "You can join me on my bed. It's pretty spacious."

Jongin frowns "We can't do that. It's like...um illegal". Sehun laughs "How is that illegal? You're wearing my ring." he points at the Cartier ring on the smaller boy's finger.

"Chanyeol hyung said so," he retorts, it was a bad move when the elder's face suddenly turns into a scowl. "You're going to be married to me anyways, not him."

Sehun stares at Jongin who opens his mouth to say something but stops, "Are we really sharing a bed? You're bullying a kid." his pink plump lips are now a pout.

"I'm just kidding! I'll take the couch" he pats the couch he is sitting on which is also really spacious for one person. "You can sleep in my room," Sehun says.

"Okie, thanks," Jongin replies heading to the bedroom to get changed into his bear pajama. Of course, he had to bring his teddy bear Hunnie with him all the way from Korea to New York.

After changing into his pajamas he once again marches to the living room where Sehun is, "Hyunggg" he sings-songs plopping down beside the elder male.

"Yes? What do you want?" Sehun questions looking at Jongin this time. "Can we visit my parents for Christmas? Please?" Jongin gives the elder his puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"You should try to be with my parents too y'know?" he adds. Sehun lets out an amused chuckle, When did Jongin learn to speak like this? He can't think.

"Why are you laughing?" the younger whines. "Nothing, sure we can visit your parents for Christmas and come back to New York to watch the ball drop at Times Square on New Year night"

Jongin beams at the idea "Yes Yes we can do that!" he exclaims because ever since he was a kid he has always wanted to see the ball drop at Times Square every New Year.

"By the way, I brought your child with me." at that Sehun chokes on the beer he was gulping down. "What did you say? My child? Jongin I don't have a child" he protests.

"Here!" he gives the elder Hunnie. Sehun sighs, Jongin really scared him there. "Jongin, this is not a child." the tall male points out looking at the teddy bear in his hand.

"Yes it is, it's your child. He's Hunnie." the younger shrugs. "You are unbelievable, Jongin" he scoffs. "Can we watch a movie?" Jongin changes the subject by pointing at the big television screen in front of them.

"Let's watch a horror movie," Jongin says making himself comfortable on the couch. Sehun's face turns paler than he usually is "No, choose another one."

"You're scared of horror movies aren't you?" Jongin teases the elder male. "No, I just don't like those unrealistic scenes." Sehun rejects the statement.

"Whatever you say," Jongin hums snickering at the elder. He knows one of Sehun's weak point now, In the end, they watched some random marvel movie.

-//-

Chanyeol sighs for the uncountable time since Jongin left for New York. The younger still hasn't called or texted him yet. He's so worried.

"What is this kid doing to me?" he mutters to himself taking his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans.

'Hey, everything fine there? ' he texted the younger hoping for a reply. Jongin never fails to reply to his messages no matter what occasion the boy is in.

As expected 'It's all great here, i went to times squares!!!! it's so coollllll. i miss u tho :('. Typical Jongin with his weird way of texting. 'I miss you too. :(' he replied as fast as he could.

'chocolate churros were bomb!!!!!! now I'm watching some movies with Sehun.' he frowns upon that. He prays to God that nothing would happen between the two.

'Btw, sehun is scared of horror films, hahahahahah'. Of course, Sehun is scared of horror films, when they were younger he would try to convince Sehun to watch horror films but end up watching some Marvel or DC films.

'i knowwww. try tricking him next time Nini' he types on his phone. 'i will, hehe. gotta sleep now tho, I'll text you later!' with colorful hearts. 'sleep tight!'

Even though it's already afternoon in Seoul, it is still night time in New York. He doesn't like this heavy feeling of worrying about Sehun taking Jongin away.

Chanyeol is scared he might lose Jongin when the younger is his source of happiness and smiles. He doesn't want to betray his best friend but sometimes he wants to be selfish too.

He has been selfless his whole life but for once, he wants to be selfish.

-//-

Jongin and Sehun fly to LA on Christmas Eve, Jongn nagging Sehun about how his legs hurt the whole flight of six hours and demanding doughnuts out of the blues,

"Are you pregnant or something, Jongin?" the elder furrows his eyebrows. Jongin slaps Sehun's shoulder lightly while his cheeks reddening "Noo, I just want some doughnuts!"

"We'll get it when we land, okay? No more talking." Sehun says leaning back on the seat with his eyes closed. Jongin pouts because if Sehun is asleep he has no one to annoy. Suddenly he misses his Chanyeollie hyung.

Jongin checks to see if Sehun is really sleeping, the elder really is asleep. Sehun looks better when is sleeping the only time when he is not frowning at everything he sees. Moody man, Jongin remarks mentally.

As Sehun promised, he bought doughnuts that Jongin wanted when they land at LAX. Jongin chews on the doughnuts on the way to his parent's house. Shoving some doughnuts into Sehun's mouth occasionally. This kid, Sehun shakes his head

The younger boy is surprised when Sehun turns into a shy guy when he meets Jongin's parents. "Mom, I'm your son why are you greeting Sehun first?" he stomps his feet.

"My baby boy has grown so much, more handsome. So tall too." his mother remarks scanning Jongin from head to toe then embrace her son. "I missed you, mom," he says.

"We missed you too, NiNi bear." Mr.Kim joins the hug. "Sehun!" the man exclaims patting Sehun's shoulders. "We're so glad you decided to join us for Christmas, son."

"I am glad to join Mr.Kim. Jongin really wanted to see his parents." Sehun scratches the back of his neck. "You don't need to be formal, call us mom and dad." the man offers.

Sehun hesitated for a while but "Thanks dad," he let it out. Jongin smiles at the elder "C'mon let's go rest. I'm jetlagged." the boy announces pulling Sehun's hand.

"Excuse us, mom and dad. He's sometimes a brat to me too." Sehun smiles at the old couple. "It's okay, our son is a brat." Jongin's mom adds. "Go go," Mr.Kim gestures them to go.

They walk into the bedroom Ms.Kim told them, "Why are you suddenly so shy?" the younger snickers. "Because they are my in-laws plus I'm kinda intimidated by your dad " he admits.

Jongin burst into laughter. Sehun rolls his eyes at Jongin "You were the same when you met my dad!"

"I'm just surprised you get scared too."

"I do get scared!" the elder hissed. "Hehe, I want fuzzy blankets, or I'll tell my dad you're not taking care of me."

"Yea yea whatever." Sehun shrugs draping a fuzzy blanket over Jongin's body. If anyone sees this, they will all be convinced that he is indeed whipped for the younger boy who looks like a teddy bear.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading my work and I hope you will enjoy the upcoming chapters too!

Take care, Stay safe and I love you plus love yourself too, you beautiful human! ❤️

Votes and Comments are very appreciated and thank you in advance! 💜

🐺❤️🐻