~10~

"I don't really know what's around here though," Sehun remarks. They're in an elevator to go out for dinner. "Anywhere would be fine right?" Jongin says looking up at Sehun's face.

Sehun chuckles at the way Jongin always has to look up to see his face. "Get taller, kid" Sehun teases and Jongin frowns at the statement.

"I'm..not that short" the younger retorts. "Sure, You still can't reach me yet," Sehun replies. "I will when you get back from college," Jongin says determinedly.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid" the elder fake sighs. "Anyways what do you want for dinner?" Sehun asks.

"We're in Taiwan so let's eat their traditional food," Jongin suggests and Sehun nods. "Let's walk there then, the night market isn't too far from here." the elder male states.

Jongin is somehow shocked by how Sehun is agreeing to everything he wants to do. When the elevator dings Sehun walks out first but enters back,

"Shit, there's paparazis outside." the taller boy cursed. "Why are they stalking us here but not back home?"Jongin questions.

"Oh Enterprises company is based in here and Grandpa in the first place, lives here and he's one of the most respected people in Taiwan," Sehun explains.

"Plus I was already announced as the heir since my sixteenth birthday and our families has connections since 3 generations ago so people can already tell we're fiances."

Jongin understands now, "I get it, Kim Cooperations and Oh Enterprises' heirs at Taiwan together is a catch and also we're wearing our rings." the younger speaks out.

"Do they know I'm only 15 yet? Isn't it a crime to be engaged to 18 years old?" Jongin says and Sehun rolls his eyes,

"We're sons of billionaires Jongin, Money can do everything." Sehun points out. "What are we going to do now? I'm hungry" Jongin whines.

"Act like a celebrity couple then," Sehun hiss. "What if the school finds outs? It won't be a secret anymore?" the younger tugs on Sehun's hoodie.

"Fuck it, They're going to know anyway. Let's go" Sehun grabs his hands and walks out of the hotel.

Camera flashes around them, They're walking hand in hand. Sehun leads them near the paparazis.

"I'm sorry but my fiance is sensitive to flashes so if you don't mind please stop." Sehun proclaims raising the connected hands.

The paparazis put their cameras down so Sehun and Jongin walk away in peace. Soon they spot a good traditional noodels and dumpling shop.

"What do think is your grandpa going to tell us tomorrow?" Jongin breaks the silence. Sehun slurps his noodles first. "About the marriage, I guess?" Sehun says.

"It's still far, isn't it?" Jongin takes another bite of the dumpling. "I'm leaving for college in about 4 months so maybe preparations for it." the elder states.

"Oh" Jongin's face drops a little, "I still have a question." the younger murmurs. Sehun raises his eyebrows.

"Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?" Jongin isn't looking at him anymore. "You're going to be under my care for the rest of the life anyway." Sehun shrugs and continues eating.

Jongin blushes a little and he also continues eating his meals. After the meal, they walk around the night market trying some weird foods and drinks.

Sehun makes Jongin try on weird hats and glasses while Jongin makes Sehun eat street food they both have never eaten.

Sehun also determinedly picked another teddy bear for Jongin from the claw machine which the younger was very happy about.

They both are actually having a great time together smiling and laughing. People around them look at them in awe.

Some people passing by them compliments them like "You guys are such a cute couple" or "You guys are so adorable together." they both would get shy because of it.

The walk back to the hotel is calm. "I prefer you smiling then frowning at nothing" Jongin nudges Sehun's side.

"I'm too handsome when I smile right?" Sehun retorts while Jongin rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever" he replies of course Sehun laughs at him.

Jongin realizes how Sehun is actually a great guy with a big heart who acts like he doesn't care about anything when he really cares deep down.

Sehun also realizes that Jongin is actually more than a shy kid. The younger is really fun to hang out with and also very good to tease.

Jongin posted a picture he took of Sehun (secretly) on his Instagram as a memory of Taiwan with his 'fiance'.

Sehun also posted a picture on his Instagram even though that's not what he usually do. He thought the photo is really cute.

As promised, Sehun sleeps on the couch while Jongin sleeps on the bed

To be honest Sehun couldn't sleep because he is thinking of how protective he gets when it comes to Jongin.

Or, how he doesn't like it when Chanyeol flirts with the boy. How Jongin's presence is actually addicting. After spending some time with the younger he's starting to feel addicted to him.

Sehun is starting to question his own feelings. He turns to the bed and looks at Jongin sleeping peacefully, he looks like an angel, Sehun thinks.

This chapter is full of Sekai and only Sekai! I hope you enjoyed it if you do vote and comment ☺️. Stay Safe, Take Care and I Love You! ❤️