Chapter 1: Cell Block

I made this fanfic because I love the idea of this AU so I'll see how it goes! I have tweaked it a little of the original idea by swiss.sides on Instagram but only a little.

Attention: This story may make some people uneasy just a warning there will be:
•Mild/Strong violence
•Mild/Strong language
•Mild Drug use
•Mild Sexual content

(Thanks! Hope u like it)
————————————————————————
Lucia's P.O.V

"Bang"

"Bang"

"Bang"

The sound of my tennis ball hitting the tall concrete wall. I always had a lot of time to think while I was here, maybe could of done something else to prevent where I always ended up? Maybe just maybe.

It was cold and it was quiet a sense of surrounding that could drive anyone nuts or calm them down.

Why do I always find myself in these situations, always being the odd ball and thinking I know best.

Hearing the sound of the ball hitting the concrete was just a faint noise that echoed through my head.

Then I woke up.

"Ughh what the hell?" I looked around covering my left eye as it was throbbing with pain.

Right I got arrested last night.

They should really make these holding cells bigger too. I mean for a police station this cell was very tiny.

Checking what I had on me was basically nothing, they took my phone and my backpack plus my beanie which was very unnecessary.

I was pretty sure I had a black eye too. Last night is kinda a blur but I do know I was trying to steal a "abandoned" car before a very angry owner came outside with a base ball bat.

"Yep that would explain it" I muttered to myself.

Sitting down I could see a desk through the iron bars. No one was sitting at it which was probably breaking many violations.

The next 30 minutes was very boring, between watching the clock and some ants scatter on the ground there was absolutely nothing.

Maybe I do deserve this. I know I'm not a good influence but some one has to look out for the little guy.

Again.

"Bang"

"Bang"

"Bang"

This time though I wasn't dreaming, it was the chief and he didn't look so happy to see me gladly I could say the same.

"Ok Lucia your mom is here get out" with that he unlocked the cell sliding the metal bars to the side.

"You know I hate being called by my full name" getting up I gave him a menacing look before walking over and giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"Sorry, Lucille your mom is here" he definitely was pissed off now gritting his teeth.

After a few exchanged words we walked over to the belongings desk. Reaching down he pulled up all my stuff that was on me last night.

"We have 1 titanium bat, a beanie, a black back pack, one pack of bubble gum, and 2 grams of marijuana that's being confiscated" I always hated this part, like I know everything he's gonna say maybe because this is all my stuff.

"You know Lucille you can be locked up for 30 years at least with your record alone. I'm gonna keep an eye on you especially you turning 18 in a few weeks" once you here those same words 5 times you tend to not take note to anything they say.

Giving him a smug look I swiped everything into my backpack before heading to the main door making sure to give him a middle finger as my departing gift.

Once I stepped outside instantly the sun hit my eyes making me shade them. Taking a quick peek around the parking lot seeing my moms car right in front of me.

"Oh this is gonna be good" as I tracked across the black top.

To be honest I just wanted to go home and relax with Luz, that sounded nice.

Walking up the back of the I opened the trunk throwing everything on inside before heading up the right side of the car I peeked into the passenger window to see my mom on the phone. I assumed it was Luz by how she was yelling, anyways I gave a few knocks on the window.

Startling her she looked over with not the happiest look on her face. She looked back at her phone obviously telling Luz she'll call her back before leaning over and unlocking my door.

Opening it I stepped in taking a seat, she didn't say anything and just stayed looking forward but I knew hell was about to break loose.

"¿Sabes cuánto me das miedo?" her statement was bold even sending shivers down my spine.

"Do you even care about what you did? What you do?"

I really didn't feel like arguing, I was just going to take this lesson.

She took a deep breath letting her head hang low before letting it out. Giving it a few seconds she looked back up.

"I know you haven't head the cleanest child hood but I want you to be safe, the last thing I need is to loose you or your sister"

My mom was right she was actually right almost all the time and every time she lectured me it really hit a soft spot and I hated it.

Then I had the urge to respond.

"Lo siento" was all I managed to squeeze out.

She gave me a little smile "I'm not gonna punish you again because I know your trying to get around with life right now but I want you to have a future and I need you to stay safe" hearing this made me started to think again but my train of thought was broken rather quickly.

"Anyways why don't we go home, Luz is dying to see you!" Luz wanting to see me always made my day better no matter what the circumstances were.

"Of course she wants to see me" both my mom and I started to laugh before it died down.

Once we were at silence again she started the car and we were off back home. The drive was nice with no clouds in the sky it was also pretty quiet until a important day came to mind.

"I can't believe Luz is turning 14 in a few days" I started to trail off on all the pranks I was going to pull on her but I was interrupted pretty fast.

"Well your turning 18 in a few weeks, your a senior now starting next year" I really didn't want to hear about school at the moment.

"Got any gifts for Luz?" Camila asked me while keeping her eyes on the road.

"I don't know...I wasn't thinking of getting her anything but take her somewhere" my mom hearing this made her raise an eye brow.

"Take her somewhere? Well where would that be?" Now this was a stupid question.

"Now that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it, let's just say some place magical" loosing her focus she looked over at me.

"Someplace magical huh?"

"Yeah" I looked over to my right resting my elbow on the window seal.

"Someplace magical..." I barely muttered out with a nice smile on my face enjoying the rest of the drive home.