A Strange Feeling

The theatre was bustling and the Hamilton cast was preparing for a show. Pippa and Lin had gotten to the theatre just twenty minutes before the show started, and they had to rush. 

"Group circle before the show!" Lin called, and the cast started coming into his dressing room. "Where's Oak?" Oak rushed into his room. 

"Sorry!" He said. "My clock is a couple minutes slow for some reason." They put there hands in the middle of the circle and prepared for the show. They took their places on stage and started the show. Pippa and Lin felt a new connection between their characters with their newfound relationship.  

When it was intermission,  Lin peeked into Pippa's dressing room. 

"Hey stranger." He beamed. She looked up and giggled.

"Close the door behind you Lin." He did. They wanted to keep their relationship underwraps for now, just to prevent any drama. He picked her up from her chair and kissed her passionately. She looked into his eyes and grinned. He made her feel so loved. 

"I gotta go prep for act two. Do you maybe have any water? The fountain's broken and I'm all out. 

"You're gonna have to put me down first," she laughed. She walked over to her table and handed Lin her water bottle. He took a few glugs and set it down.

"Thanks," He said, kissing her on the cheek quickly and leaving the room.

Act two was going well. When it got to It's Quiet Uptown, Pippa noticed Lin was looking a little groggy. He was stuttering on his lyrics a bit and his eyes looked limp and lifeless. He felt cold and sickly. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked him when their mics were turned off. 

"N-nothing" Lin said. "I just don't feel good." 

At the end of the number, the two held hands walking off the stage. Pippa squeezed his hand. Suddenly, Lin's hand let go, and he collapsed to the floor.