Mystery Number

"Wake up sleepy head." Pippa heard a voice say, as she rubbed her eyes. Trying to remember where she was, it took a minute to process what had happened last night. She turned her head to see Lin, who was just out of the shower.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Great," She smiled. "Last night was great."

Lin blushed. "Yeah, it was." He brushed her hair out of her face and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She gushed and sat up.

"Could you uh, not look?" she asked Lin politely when she went to get out of bed. He smiled and turned around. She put on a robe and went to go take a shower. "See you in a bit," she told him. It was early, and they had to get back for a show that night, so Lin started packing his suitcase. The shower started running. BZZZ. Lin's phone vibrated and he looked to see who it was. 

Anonymous number: You better stop seeing her or else.

Lin almost dropped the phone. He turned a pale shade of ghost white, and he looked around to make sure he didn't see anyone, even though he was in their hotel room. A moment later, Pippa emerged, dressed with wet hair. She peered down at Lin with concern, for he hadn't moved.

"You okay?" she asked. Lin quickly turned off his phone so Pippa didn't see the message.

"Ya, I'm fine. No worries." He shook it off. It was probably just a prank of somesort. He stood up and looked at Pippa, calming his anxiety. Her perfect face always brightened her day. 

"Ok," She said. "You just look a little spooked." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. 

"It's nothing."

"Alright," Pippa said. "Well we gotta catch our flight if we wanna make it back in time for mic check." She laughed. Lin grabbed their suitcases and they headed to the airport to go home.