Chapter One

This is my first time doing this, so I'm sorry if it's bad-
Also, I might not be updating offtently because of school, but most updates will be on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, thanks for understanding!
~~~~~~~^◇○◇○◇○◇^~~~~~~~
(Third person POV)
Today there will be a volleyball match at Nekoma, they're doing against Karasuno. The Nekoma volleyball captain, Kuro Tetsuro sat silently on the bench, as he watched his fellow teammates practice. He watched his best friend, and team setter, Kenma Kozume, lecture one of his underclassmen. Even though it was months away, he could only think of graduation. Once I graduate, I'll be gone, there's no going back... he thought, as he stood up, and saw the gym door slide open. Coach Nekomata entered the gym, and everybody stopped what they were doing.

"Good morning!" Everybody bowed
Coach Nekomata bowed back, and stood straight. "As you all would know, we have a match today going against Karasuno ." He said. Everybody nodded.
Karasuno is coming....then I'll be able to see four-eyes again.... Tetsuro smirked.

This "Four-eyes" he's talking about is Karasuno's middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei. They were complete strangers at first, but then they practiced together when they went to a training camp, and made a bond between each other.

"Kuro." Kenma tapped the boy's shoulder. Tetsuro snapped back from his thoughts.
"Ah, yes?" He looked at the much shorter boy.
"You were staring into space, c'mon, we have to go change." Kenma said, as he walked away. Tetsuro sighed, and followed him to the locker room.

~~~~◇○◇○◇~~~~
About 10 minutes later, Karasuno finally made it. Hinata Shoyo hopped off the bus, along with Kageyama Tobio.
"Hinata, how about you go to the bathroom first?" Takeda-Sensei suggested. Hinata got a little sick on the ride, and had barfed over his seat, and some on Kageyama, too.
Hinata nodded, and hesitantly walked to the bathroom.
"Kageyama, could you go with him?" Asked their team captain, Daichi Sawamura.
"Ugh, fine." Kageyama grumbled. "Oi, bokē, wait up!" He shouted as he ran towards Hinata.
Tsukishima Kei was last to get off the bus, with his best friend, Yamaguchi Tadashi.
I don't want to be here... Kei thought, as he picked up his bag. Especially if that rooster head is here. He narrowed his eyes at the school.

~~~▪○▪○▪○▪~~~
The team walked into the gym, Hinata and Kageyama, looking better. "Oh, looks like they're already here~" Tetsuro said. His eyes locked on a tall blond, namely, Kei.
Kei tried not to make eye-contact with Tetsuro, but it was hard to, if the person kept staring at him. He decided to just ignore it, that's what he does best, anyway.
"It's good to see you again." Nekoma's coach smiled, as he shook Coach Ukai's hand. "The pleasure is ours." He grinned.
Sugawara Koushi, Karasuno's benched setter, was talking with Yaku Morisuke, Nekoma's libero. "So, any trouble with the team?" Suga asked.
Yaku sighed, and shook his head. "Lev skipped practice, again, and Kenma and Yamamoto got into a fight, again." He answered.
Suga chuckled. "Well, the team is doing fine, despite all of Kageyama and Hinata's fighting." He said. The two shared a good laugh.
Tanaka Ryunosuke, Karasuno's wing spiker, was talking with Nishinoya Yuu, Karasuno's libero, and Yamamoto Taketora, Nekoma's ace.
"Anything new?" Yamamoto asked.
"Well, one thing for sure, Kiyoko-san's gotten more beautiful." Nishinoya sighed.
They all gazed over at Kiyoko Shimizu, Karasuno's manager.
"When is she never beautiful?" Tanaka swooned. Then a ball hit the back of his head. "Game's starting, you simps." Sighed Ennoshita Chikara, Karasuno's left wing spiker, and a benched player, too.

~~~~○○○⊙⊙⊙○○○~~~~
Everyone got got into position, Tanaka doing the first serve.
"Nice serve!" Shouted Hinata.
Tanaka smacked the ball, going over the net, and flying towards Yaku.
"Chance ball!" He received the ball. The ball bounced back up, and went towards Kenma, as he set the ball. Yamamoto spiked the ball, which landed outside of the court.
"Gah, damn it!" Yamamoto groaned.
"Don't worry!" Tetsuro said. He sighed, then looked at the other side of the court, seeing Kei, who looked back at him, but then quickly looked away. "Pfft..."
~~~~◇•◇•◇•◇•◇~~~~
The game ended after four sets, having Karasuno win. "Yeah! We won!" Cheered Hinata. He was still energetic, after the game.
"How can one be so energetic?" Kei mumbled. "Completely ridiculous..." he picked up his bag.
He was walking to the bathroom, then someone pulled him away. "What the fu-" he paused. It was Tetsuro. Kei's heart was beating, as their eyes met.
"Long time no see, Kei-chan." Tetsuro smirked.
"We saw each other three weeks ago?" Kei narrowed his eyes at the bedhead.
Tetsuro chuckled. "You got better at blocking." Tetsuro let him go.
"Wow, thanks for noticing." Kei said sarcastically.
Tetsuro chuckled. "My, my, still salty, I see." He shook his head.
Kei rolled his eyes at that little comment. "And you're still annoying, rooster head." He stuck his tongue out.
Tetsuro gritted his teeth with a smirk. He grabbed Kei's waist.
Kei glared at him. "Let go, you pervert!" He squirmed.
"Mmm...no." Tetsuro smiled.
Kei smacked Tetsuro's head, which lead him to stumble backwards. Kei ran to the bathroom, leaving Tetsuro leaning on the wall. "Haha..." he wiped his mouth. "I'll get you back, four-eyes..."
~~~~{♡♡♡}~~~~
Karasuno was on their way back from Tokyo. Kei sat in the back with Yamamguchi dozing off. He stared at the window, with his headphones on. He thought of Tetsuro. He slapped his face. Why am I thinking of him?... He sighed. He felt his heart racing. He groaned, and covered his face.
"Hey, you good Tsuki?" Yamaguchi rubbed his eye.
Kei nodded his head. "Yeah...I'm alright."
~~~~~*☆*☆*☆*~~~~~
Kei stood in front of his mirror. Recently, his mother got sick and she's in the hospital. His brother, Akiteru, is busy with university, and they're both trying to make some money to pay for the hospital bills. So, while Akiteru is working on is college degree, and working part-time in a cafe, Kei took the risk to work as a bartender in a club in Tokyo.
Kei sighed, he got a text from his brother.

Akiteru
Hey Kei, are you going to be working tonight?

Kei read the text, and gave a simple answer, saying he won't be back until 1:00 in the morning. His brother worked 24/7, which made Kei feel kind of guilty, but Akiteru us the big brother, after all.
~~~ooooOoOoOoooo~~~
Kei took a train to Tokyo. Why did I choose to work somewhere so far? He thought.
He made it to his destination, then took a cab to Club Tokyo. He silently sat in the back of the taxi. This place is huge... He looked out the window. And I hate that...
~~~{□¤□¤□¤□}~~~
Kei made it to the club. He was cleaning the counter, ordering drinks, and serving different cocktails. Music was blasting in every corner, which Kei found annoying, but had to get used to it. A blonde girl walked up towards the counter. She sat down on one of the chairs, and smirked at Kei. She looked to be in her twenties.
"Hey there~" she said. Kei stayed silent. It was actually pretty common for someone to go up to him, and try to flirt. "Good evening." He said, not making eye contact. The gurl placed her hands on top of Kei's, which made him flinch. "What time are you off? I can wait any time..." the girl smiled.
~~~~•□•□•□•□•~~~~
Tetsuro was walking in the city. He was heading to a nearby club he went to offtently. He walked into the building, and got his identification. He walked into the club, hearing music boom into his ears. And although he was just wearing a plane T-shirt and jeans, he attracted a lot of attention. He walked towards the bar to order his usual cocktail drink, but stopped in his tracts as he saw a familiar face. He smirked, as the person looked at him. "What a surprise...Kei-chan..."

Ok, that was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry if I did a bad job T^T, I'm new at this, soooo...
See you in the next chapter! And please remember that I won't be able to post offtently, remember, most updates will be on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
Have a nice day or night!