33

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"holy shit." i sat up in the bed, i really didn't even recognize the room i was in, i looked over, seeing a body next to me but they were under the blankets so i couldn't see who it was, but it had to have been michael.

i looked at my phone, seeing it was 4:28 in the afternoon, last night must've been crazy forreal. "bae get up." i took the blanket off him.

"WHAT THE HELL!" i yelled, it wasn't fucking michael under the damn blanket, it was someone i would have never expected. jahmier.

"wow good morning to you to." he shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows, his voice was deep as fuck, not gonna lie it was kinda hot.

"now why the fuck am i asleep next to yo ass?" i got outta the bed, "because you wanted to be?"

"did you take advantage of me or sum shit?" i gave him a dirty look, he just stared at me, "bitch no. ion even remember last night that well, i just remember you said you was still mad at trip and you was tryna do sum. i asked you if you was sure and you said yeah."

i felt my face flush red, hearing jahmier outta all people say that was embarrassing as fuck. "and you just let it happen???" i yelled at him, he nodded his head and smiled at me with his grills, they shined in the light from the window, he still had his chains on and everything, i couldn't believe myself.

"if you tell michael i will fucking fuck yo ass up." i stared him down, "one step ahead of you shorty, he asked me where you were, i said you was asleep downstairs and you'd call when you woke up. ya welcome." he stood up and put his shirt on.

"plus, you really think i wanna get caught? no the fuck i don't, that nigga will kill me or sum."

"how- you were asleep-" i questioned, "he called in the middle of the night. he went home last night after you told him to fuck off after y'all got in another fight, but it was mostly just you yelling at him."

"okay first off- why don't i remember any of this shit?" i tried to remember some of it, but it just didn't happen. "shit if i know, but get the fuck outta here i gotta take a shit. and kentrell prolly gonna snitch on yo ass." he added the last part as i walked out the door.

i walked out of the room and checked my phone, and i called back michael, seeing i had missed multiple calls from him. he almost immediately answered.

"are you okay?" he asked, "yeah i'm fine."

"okay good, do you wanna come over?" i started to feel really bad, "yeah, i just gotta leave kentrells house then i'll be there." i said, "ight, i love you"

"love you too." i said before hanging up, i put my phone in my pocket and waved at kentrell as i walked out, he just raised his eyebrows, basically saying goodbye, that nigga don't talk much.

i finally got to michael's house and i walked in, he was on the couch when i walked in, and to my surprise he was alone, which was good because honestly everyone else always being here is annoying as hell.

"i'm really sorry bout last night, i know you mad at me about it." he got up once he saw me standing in the door frame, and walked over to hug me, picking me up and carrying me to the couch.

"no it's all good, i completely don't remember it at all actually.." i explained, he gave me a weird look, "you acting kinda weird." i shook my head, "i'm jus tired thats all."

he didn't look too convinced at all, but he didn't say anything. "look, i promise i'm not mad." i reached over and pecked his lips, he smiled at me then kissed my forehead. "as long as you not mad at me it's all good."

"last night bruh jahmier was on one." he laughed and shook his head, i felt my heart start to race just from him mentioning jahmier, and not in a good way. "mhm," i giggled, "he was definitely on one."

"but i ain't mad at him though, he was the only one who could fucking tell me where you were so," he shrugged, i just didn't say anything.

"well anyway, since i kinda fucked up and made you mad yesterday, why don't i take you somewhere?" he asked, grabbing my hands and holding them, i looked up at him so we made eye contact.

"aww you don't have to, seriously it's okay." i smiled, but he didn't take that for an answer, "nah i'm forreal, lets go" he stood up, i looked down at myself.

"you see me right?" i laughed, he looked me up and down, "yeah, what about it?" he asked, looking like he was genuine, which made me giggle from how clueless he is sometimes.

"i need to get ready to go somewhere." i explained, he rolled his eyes, "you look beautiful, but fine." he let go of my hands, i flipped my hair innocently and ran upstairs to change my clothes, i often left some of my clothes here for these exact type of situations.

i didn't take long, i just changed into a better outfit and checked my hair and allat in the mirror, brushed my teeth, then went back downstairs.

"that was fast, and damn where you get those clothes?" he spun me around, making me laugh. "i leave my clothes here sometimes," he looked confused, "i deadass never even seen them."

"well, they're there." i smiled, "i thought they was ayleks' clothes." he shrugged.

"nigga i'll beat yo ass up" i playfully pushed him away from me, making him crack a smile, he must have thought he was real fuckin funny.

"mhm i'm sureeee." he remarked sarcastically, "you'd be surprised." i shrugged innocently.

"okay babe whatever you say, i uh "believe" you" he said in air quotes, "but we gotta go." he grabbed my hand and led me to his car and opened the door for me.

"damn nigga what you rushing for-" i asked, but he quickly shut the car door and then got in the drivers seat. i doubt his stupid ass even heard my question. "earth to michael????" i looked over at him.

"who said i ain't make a reservation to do sum? damn" he started the car and started to drive somewhere, he said it would be a while. what the hell is this nigga even doing?