34

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"ight, hear me out..." trippie put his hand on my thigh as he drove to the place we were going to, i still didn't know. "you scare me," i smiled and looked at him, the sun was gleaming through the windows and it made his skin look even more perfect.

"nah it's nothing bad." he laughed softly, "i mean unless you say no but i hope that ain't what happens." he said that part under his breath, how is this nigga so cute.

"well i'm listening." i told him, "basically i got this huge deal and i'm supposed to go on tour in europe for a while.." he looked over at me, he genuinely looked happy which made me smile.

"obviously i want you to go with me, i know it's kinda a lot but i cant go that long without seein you." i reached over and grabbed his face, kissing his cheek. "are you serious??!"

"i mean i knew it was finna happen, we're all doing really good." he said, referring to him, x, ski, and everyone else. "you deserve it, and of course i wanna go." i smiled, not wanting to mention the fact getting this past my parents would be hard as fuck. i mean, ion wanna be a mood killer.

"thank god cause i can barely even go a day without seein yo ugly ass, imagine months." he widened his eyes and shook his head, i giggled and shook my head, "love you too"

"shut up, you know i love you big head." he was driving with one hand on the wheel, the other hand had his blunt in it.

i couldn't stop thinking bout the shit i did last night. i appeared fine but my mind was going 100 miles an hour, i felt so fucking bad. i have no idea what got into me, what the hell would even provoke me to do that?

"but i got something else to tell you too," he snapped me outta my thoughts, "it can wait though."

"i was thinkin bout you last night and it really made me realize how much i need you, as dumb as it sounds ion even know what i'd be like without you." he rubbed his hand on my thigh, giving me butterflies.

i stared out the window, his words just kept replaying over and over in my head. "aurora what's wrong witchu?"

"oh my bad, i'm jus tired i didn't really sleep last night to be honest." i said, he looked at me weirdly, "according to jahmier you slept like 10 hours, but we already know that nigga a liar i guess." he chuckled and looked back over.

"you never told me where we're going?" i looked out the window, it looked familiar but i didn't know what to expect. "you'll see in like 5 minutes." he took a sharp right turn, which made me hit my head on the fucking car door.

"fuck you!" i giggled, he was cracking up, "yeah that's my bad i cant drive." he admitted, "uh yeah i can tell." i rubbed the side of my head dramatically.

"oh cry me a river babe, you'll be fine." he said sarcastically, i gave him a shocked look and flipped him off, but it still made me happy when he called me babe, i loved it for some reason.

i looked out the window and instantly recognized where we were, the memories started flashing through my head but i didn't say anything yet.

"look familiar?" he asked as he got out of the car and came around to open my door, my eyes started to tear up, "maybe just a little." i said as i blinked, causing all the tears to stream down my face. i didn't even feel sad, i didn't really feel any emotion besides pure happiness that my boyfriend cared this much about me.

"don't cry, this wasn't supposed to make you sad." he smiled and wiped my tears, then kissed my forehead. "they courtside too."

"how the fuck did you even do this? how did you know?!" i smiled, my vision was all blurry from the tears. i cant believe he did all this. he literally got us tickets for a lakers game. this was my brothers favorite team and he would always try to go to games.

one day our mom had finally given in and bought us tickets at this same place. he even got me into basketball, i remember his idol was lebron, they even had the same jersey number. we obviously didn't get this good of seats because they're way too expensive, but i know he would be so happy for me if he knew i was here right now.

"the idea was mine obviously, but i had to fucking beg deja and gabbys ugly asses to help me with knowing more about your brother so i could make it more special, but i remembered you telling me he played basketball and loved it, i found out the rest from your mom, dad, deja, n gabby."

"but i just wanted to make you happy. i know i put you through a lot with all the bullshit in my life so this the least i could do." i couldn't stop smiling.

"you have no idea how much all this means to me, like seriously no ones ever done anything like this for me, ever."

he grabbed my hand and took me inside, we sat down and all i could see was a shit ton of famous people, michael was busy dapping up hella people. he ended up introducing me to all of them, i felt very intimidated by all these famous people but i guess you just have to remember they're normal people too.

it was weird as fuck to see lebron basically right in front of me, i mean he was right there. michael put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, i leaned my head on his shoulder, all i felt in that moment was pure happiness.

"you didn't have to do all this." i looked up at him, we made eye contact and he just stared for a second. "but i love you, can't help it" he shrugged, leaning down and kissing me softly so all i could smell was his cologne that made my stomach still fill up with butterflies. ever since i met him that scent was like a drug.

>> later that day

_auroraaaa: best day of my life trippieredd: i love my shorty and i think she love metrippieredd: marry mexxxtentacion: 🐛🐛🐛ayleks: pretty girl;)westbay

trippieredd: i love my shorty and i think she love me
trippieredd: marry me
xxxtentacion: 🐛🐛🐛
ayleks: pretty girl;)
westbay.deja: @ayleks ik she is get the fuck outta here
westbay.deja: y'all are just so cute no cap😅😅
tayk47shawty: tell trippie to stop referencing my lyrics 😡🤬

"i literally cant believe that this is my life." i said as we left and got in the car, "why you say that?" he asked.

"well my life fuckin sucked, my brother commit suicide, i was moving away from everything i ever knew because my dad lost his job, shit sucked." i explained, he nodded his head like he understood.

"i was the same way, that's why i did the music shit, all the girls i loved treated me like shit, you the only girl that ain't do me wrong, aurora. i promise you." he squeezed my hand a little tighter, "that's why everything's so different with you, you mean everything to me, and the fact you gon have my kid, puts it into perspective how fast things can change in a year."

i just stayed silent, looking him in the eyes. i was at a loss for words, "damn i sound like such a simp." he let go of my hand and started laughing, i broke into a smile and grabbed his hand back, "i love you too michael, more than anything. thank you for everything."