42

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"tell me why the fuck we're on another damn vacation. last time vegas was a whole mess." jahmier sighed as we dragged our suitcases through the hotel.

vegas was literally a mess because of him but whatever... i'm trying not to get on his nerves so imma just keep my mouth shut.

"nigga no one asked you to come anyway. this is a damn privilege so shut the fuck up." stokeley replied with a death glare, then smiled directly after.

"this ain't a privilege unless y'all leave me alone for once."

this shit has been so weird. i do not wanna be around jahmier at all, and i don't want elora around him either but it's fine i guess. it's kinda been awkward.

we're all the way in fucking jamaica and it's humid as fuck. literally everyone was dragged along because jahseh said he felt "distanced" from everyone, so here we are. i mean, he's not wrong. now there's just a lot of tension between us for some reason, so its hard to just act natural and enjoy the time here.

in the hotel we're staying at, the bottom floor was basically the one with all the huge ass rooms. they're more like houses to be honest.

the one we're all staying in has mad rooms and a lit ass setup. there's a path directly to the beach that you can walk to, we get a nice view of that. we still have our own pool to swim in too. right now there's a nice ass sunset and it's just really pretty. definitely a lot better than atlanta.

"can i hold her? she look bored as fuck." jahseh crossed his arms in front of me, staring down at elora.

"damn okay. fine then, rude ass." i said then carefully handed her to him, and he smiled hella hard.

"now go talk to ya husband. he looks pissed." jahseh motioned over to trip, i giggled a little at the fact he called him my "husband". someday...

"you better treat my daughter fucking well." i eyed him jokingly, then went over to trip and sat on his lap so i was facing him. he was sitting facing towards the beach, just staring off in the distance.

"what's wrong babe?" i grabbed his face and looked in his eyes. he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"nothing really. just jahmier being negative as fuck. he's been acting even weirder than usual." he said.

i nodded my head but kept silent. i hate talking about jahmier.

"it's always such a mess when we all go places together, i swear." i changed the subject and slightly giggled.

"trust me, i know. as long as i get to be with you though, it's all good. and elora—wait, don't tell me you left her with jahseh." he basically ripped me off of him and looked over at jahseh. jahseh was literally just standing there with elora on the table in front of him, everyone was just trying to make her giggle.

"she don't like any of those niggas. she looks done with them." he said nonchalantly.

"who the hell does?" i joked and repositioned myself so i was just sitting beside him, sharing the chair. rude ass has to rip me off of him.