17

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"did you just leave trippies?" adrianna asked, "mhm, ill be there soon." i hung up the phone and drove to adriannas, it was 6:30 pm, we had just been chillin, playing fortnite all day.

nothing really too special, he was kinda paying more attention to jahseh and stokeleys fatass anyway which got on my nerves, but he would occasionally look over at me and kiss my cheek while they were playing their dumbass game.

he said he had to do something, so i just left. adrianna, kharisma, aria, and i decided to hangout at adriannas house. it was something to do, and gabby and deja were on my last nerve at this point, thinking it's cool to hang around with that weird ass nigga.

i pulled up at adriannas house, she looked out her window, and ran downstairs to open the door for me. her house was pretty nice, it wasn't that big, but i'm pretty sure she paid for it with her own money, and lived alone. pretty impressive for how young she is.

"how was trippiessss?" kharisma looked at me with a smirk as i set my bag down on the table, i just giggled and looked over at her. "jah and stokeley had all his attention, but it's fine." i shrugged and sat down beside aria on the couch, she was busy texting stokeley.

i guess they were pretty much dating now, not necessarily official yet i don't think, but my nosey ass couldn't help but look at her phone, and they were saying some pretty freaky shit, so i decided to mind my own damn business. something i rarely do. 

"who wants to play truth or dare?" kharisma sat across from aria and i on the other couch, i nodded my head, aria put her phone away while adrianna ran and jumped onto the couch beside kharisma.

"adrianna, i dare you to go send an ass pic to jahmier." aria looked over at adrianna. "you forreal?" adrianna had wide eyes, "fine, i'll do it."

she ran off to the bathroom, and came back in a short amount of time, "look," she showed us the messages, "i sent it, now just for his stupid ass to reply." she had a smile on her face, but she seemed a little scared of what he would say.

"okay, aurora truth or dare?" kharisma looked over at me, i contemplated my choice for a second, but chose dare. "i dare you to... kiss adrianna." she said with a sneaky smirk, my jaw dropped and i broke out in laughter, thinking she was joking.

"i'm not kidding," she giggled, "fine then." i shrugged, getting up from the couch, i walked over to adrianna and hesitantly and very quickly pecked her lips. "damn you actually did it." aria looked surprised, i noticed she was also filming, which made me a little apprehensive, but i didn't mind.

"i'm postin that shit on my insta story!" she giggled and typed something on her phone and then shoved it back in her pocket, "girl you better delete that! michaels gonna think i'm fuckin gay!" i ran over and tried to search for her phone in her pockets but i couldn't grab it due to her squirming around.

"i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be givin dick to no lesbian!" kharisma pulled me off of aria while laughing her ass off, "he ain't givin dick to no bitch" i shook my head and finally gave up from trying to get arias phone.

"why would he even care? i mean, it's just a video and y'all are just friends, right?" aria shrugged, "oh, yeah i guess." i answered hesitantly. i didn't know if we were "just friends", but i guess we were. it's not like his ass would ever ask me to be his girlfriend. i'm probably just another girl he uses to get over his exes.