24

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"aye, y'all down to go to the mall?" kentrell poked his head in trippies room, looking directly at aurora and trippie, who were just sitting next to each other on the bed, talking. kentrell was just happy he didn't walk into anyone fucking.

"nigga.. the mall?" trippie looked annoyed, kentrell just walked out, not wanting to deal with the bullshit. but, to kentrells defense he had no idea about aurora being hurt or anything, he just thought she was being a stuck up sensitive ass hoe and wasn't answering her phone for fun.

"that nigga lucky he walked out." trippie rolled his eyes, "maybe it's better that we go. all your doing is sitting here being sad." aurora shrugged, he just kept his focus on the wall in front of them, but didn't say anything.

trippie knew it was true, but he didn't wanna admit it either way. "i'm not being sad, i just don't think you should go anywhere." he quickly made an excuse. aurora looked at him weird, then just sighed loudly and laid down on his bed.

"if i'm with you i dont think anything will happen. my leg feels... fine." she lied about the last part, it still burned a little and hurt to walk or put a lot of weight on it. but she didn't really want anyone else to know besides the people who already did, and it would heal soon enough anyway.

the most annoying thing for her, was that it also hurt a lot to wear jeans, which she had figured out after she tried to put them on to go out to eat last night, after they played fortnite for hours.

trippie seemed kinda sad, and aurora could tell. she wasn't used to seeing trippie not like his usual happy self, but everyone else was. which is why they were trying to force him outta the house, they all knew aurora was strong enough to endure her leg, but trippie always needed other people around him to force him to feel better.

"are you sure you don't wanna go?" aurora grabbed his hand, he just looked up at her, "you can go if you want, at this point you're stronger than me, so." he dramatically pulled his hoodie over his head.

"i'm not, but i'm not gonna go if you don't go, obviously. what would be the point." she smiled innocently. "what do i need to do to make you feel better?" aurora asked him, he just shook his head.

"you don't need to do nothing, you being here is all i need." he laid down and pulled her on top of him. "i don't get why you're sad. you've been like this since last night."

"it's my fault that this shit happened to you, and you have to go through the pain, and that shit is stuck on you forever." he admitted, putting his hands on the sides of her thighs, rubbing his hands up and down, trying to comfort her.

"i promise you it's not your fault, im over it... sure my leg hurts, but i would go through so much more just to be able to stay with you." she leaned down and pecked his lips. trippie couldn't help but smile, he pulled her down and wrapped his arms around her.

they were cut off by stokeley barging into the room, like usual. it was always either jahseh or stokeley interrupting them somehow.

"stop being all sad in this dark ass room, y'all are coming to the damn mall." stokeley started jumping on trippies bed. "you're gonna break the bed, damn nigga." aurora stood up, and you could tell it hurt when she started to rub her leg, but she just ignored it.