27

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"fuck, bruh i messed up." i facetimed jahseh, i didn't wanna call aurora because if she didn't have her phone, and her dad did, then we'd probably both be fucked.

"what? you and aurora broke up?" he asked, sounding a little surprised, but i quickly shot that down. "nigga no, i don't feel like explaining the whole thing right now- but her dad like caught us-"

"caught y'all fuckin?" he started laughing loud as shit, "damn nigga shut up, it's not that funny." i rolled my eyes, but he kept laughing.

"it really is, why is that a big deal though?" he questioned, not seeing the problem with it, "her dad hates me," i listed the first reason, "he wouldn't like you anyway," he shrugged.

"wowwww, thanks" i said sarcastically, flipping off the camera, he just shrugged again and smiled a bit, "would you rather me lie?" he asked.

"okay nah, imma be serious now." he stopped smiling and turned serious, "he makin her stay home, how the hell im supposed to see her?" i explained, he just widened his eyes.

"why her dad doin so much for? like damn, he jealous or sum." he shook his head, "but nah forreal, i'm sure she'll sneak out or something, you that worried about it?"

"well yeah, he like grabbed all on her wrists so they was all red n shit, what if he hits her bruh?" stokeley came into the camera and furrowed his eyebrows, "now who hit what?"

"stokeley take yo ass to bed." jahseh demanded, pushing him away so i could no longer see him, "you ain't my dad nigga, atleast ion think, i never met him-"

"just ignore him. where's aurora now?" jahseh walked outta the room with stokeley in it and locked the door behind him, which was actually kinda sad-

"her dad made her go home," i told him, "look through her window or sum, see if she good" he suggested, "nigga i ain't a stalker-"

"well maybe you should be, go check bruh or i'll come over there and we'll break into her house." he insisted, i set the phone down so it was pointed at the ceiling and looked at her window but it was pitch black.

"nah there's nothing." i told him, "well i can see that real well." he said sarcastically, i picked up the phone and showed him through the window, "since there's obviously so much to see." i remarked, he looked confused.

"i'm sure she's fine, maybe she asleep. you're overreacting, simp." he chuckled at the end, "suck my dick" i almost pressed the end call button, "see i would but auroras dad might catch-" i hung up that shit before he could finish the sentence.

i texted aurora, after a while she finally replied.

——

michael: bae u good?

aurora: yeah i'm fine my dad just drunk
as hell ig, that's why he so mad

michael: i swear if he touches u again call me tf

aurora: ion think he will but if he does
i'll be fine😂