39

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

MONTHS LATER .

"aurora stop damn complaining, trippie will be back soon." aria tried to comfort me but it just sounded bitchy.

"nah, this is different." i shook my head, trying to endure the pain from my stomach.

"you on your period or something?" she asked, being completely clueless.

"no..." i replied, she just looked at me all confused.

"there's something i didn't really tell y'all.." i admitted, knowing that i have to tell them at this point. i mean, trippie ain't even back to the hotel and we're all in fucking france for their shows.

"is it what i think it is?" aria looked at me worried, i nodded my head, "probably."

"girl how the fuck- how you hide it so well? i woulda never even noticed." she looked stunned, i laughed a little but the pain was progressively getting worse.

"well thank you but that's not even true." i giggled, "but seriously this pain is getting worse, i think it might be you know..." i tried to get to the point.

"you're that far along? you didn't even tell any of us-" she frowned. "yeah, i told adrianna but that's only because i was really stressed trying to figure out what to do." i admitted, she nodded her head like she understood.

"i mean it's fine. but what the hell do we do? like i've never had to deal with something like this before-" she started to panic, but she calmed down a little once she saw kharisma walk out of the bathroom from some long ass shower.

"you good?" she asked me with a worried expression.

"i mean i guess, why you look like you just seen a ghost?" i questioned.

"you look like one that's why, i coulda sworn you wasnt that pale this morning." she rubbed her eyes, "yeah i'm not trippin, you white as hell." she finished.

"well aurora gotta damn baby in her stomach and just hides shit really well." aria spoke for me, "we gotta do something why y'all just sitting there!" she shouted while grabbing the car keys.

"yoooo back up- this bitch pregnant?" kharisma gushed and then pulled me off the couch to hug me, "that baby finna be so cute!!" she span us around while i laughed, at least she could take my mind off the pain.

"hurry the fuck up or we not ever gonna see the damn baby." aria opened the door for us, i grabbed my phone and went on messages to text trippie but he wasn't answering.

"now it makes sense why you was so scared to go on all them damn planes! wow, i cracked the code."
kharisma figured out.

"y'all i think imma be fine.. trips not answering and i don't know, don't y'all think he would wanna be here for this?" i stood in the doorway and stared at my phone, they both grabbed my arm and just pulled me right in the car.

"so whatchu gonna do? hold the damn baby? it doesn't work like that." aria laughed and started driving.

"y'all are so dramatic, watch imma be fine and it's a false alarm." i said hopefully, trying to just speak it into existence. especially with the fact michael wasn't replying it made me worry. i know he's at a show but i don't know how much longer it's gonna last.