35

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"look, dad." i sighed, knowing i was gonna get my ass beat.

"aurora can we talk later? i'm busy here." he pointed down to gabby and deja's boxes full of clothes and the rest of their possessions. school was starting soon so they needed to catch the plane back to california.

it sounds bad but i'm not sure how much i'll even miss them anyway. it was fun at first but they became someone i don't even know. they caused a lot of unnecessary drama and became kinda weird.

"whatever, fine then." i rolled my eyes, he has no idea how serious this whole thing is. school starts soon and i'm fucking pregnant.

michael on the other hand, hasn't changed at all. he still acts like a damn child (in a good way), always messing around.

no one remembered the fact michael shouted that shit out loud at kentrells party since everyone was fucked up, which is good i guess. it's been a good while since all that shit happened anyway.

but, at the same time it might of just been easier if they found out then because now i'll still have to explain it to them.

"is it really that fucking serious?" my dad snapped, dropping the box of dejas clothes dramatically, showing he was annoyed. "no," i shook my head, "you obviously don't care so it's fine." i shrugged, going upstairs.

i walked in my room, slamming the door behind me. "yooo you good? what the door do to you?" gabby shoved more of her shoes in a box, at this point i had completely forgot they were even still here.

i shot her a glare, "i'm fine." i replied, not wanting to engage in any conversation unless it's the one that's been stressing me for months. the fact that i'm pregnant and my parents can't even recognize my existence.

i've been telling them i have something important to tell them but at this point they've proven it doesn't matter. it's been really hard for me to even open up about it.

"why are you being such a bitch to me- you realize i'm leaving shit behind too? like daniel-" i rolled my eyes so hard when i heard the name daniel.

"well guess what!" i threw my phone that kept ringing across my room, hitting the wall. "i'm fucking pregnant with michael's kid and no one can give me the time of day to listen to me!" i raged.

"and i don't care about daniel! him and his gay ass rainbow ass grills can go fucking jump off a bridge!"

gabbys eyes were just locked on the doorway, "of course you cant even fucking say anything. psh." i took a deep breath, realizing it was a dumb act to throw my phone like that. at this point i knew i needed to calm down, but it was hard.

"what the fuck are you looking at-" i turned around, seeing my dad staring in the doorway. i felt my heart drop to my stomach, not even wanting to know how long he had been standing there.

"aurora- you're kidding me." he yelled. i felt a streak of anger go through my body.

i stayed quiet, trying to keep all my thoughts together. "no. you're not fucking serious." he shook his head like he was trying to get out of a dream.