45

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

2 MONTHS LATER.

how have things went the past 2 months? the only word that could possibly describe it, is unbelievable. not only for trippie and aurora, but everyone else too.

no one even kept in touch. ever since that day in jamaica, it's been different. probably won't ever be the same.

aurora's been staying with kharisma because she can't stand being alone. it's been miserable for her. not only that, trippie is extremely possessive over elora and has her probably about 90% of the time.

auroras obviously tried to call, text, meet up with him, anything... but he won't. he doesn't wanna see her. he knows he'll give in too easily. truth is, he's nowhere near over her. he doesn't want closure. he just wants to push her to the side in hopes to eventually forget about it all.

but with that being said, there's one thing aurora knows that trippie doesn't.

"aurora, you have to stop blowing up his phone." kharisma instructed, just being sick of seeing aurora cry for what felt like the millionth time this week. "it's giving me his crazy ex vibes."

"well fuck that. i'm his new crazy ex then." aurora huffed. "he needs to just answer. he has elora and i need to tell him something. it's not a fucking joke, this is serious." she continued while pressing the call button again.

while aurora is constantly calling trippie. jahmier is constantly calling her. he hasn't stopped. his main intention is to be annoying, but he also feels like there's a lot of unsaid words between them.

on the other hand, aurora genuinely hates jahmier. she's not gonna answer his calls, not even if her life depended on it.

to make matters worse, adrianna and jahmier are together. he doesn't care though.

after what felt like the trillionth call to trippie, he finally answered. he didn't say anything though, the line was silent.

aurora felt a feeling of relief wash over her, just slightly. "...trip?" she spoke into the microphone.

"aurora, you need to stop calling me. i'm serious. i don't want to talk to you and i'm in the studio. stop." he replied, sounding irritated. that made aurora feel really great.

"you're in the studio...? then where's elora—don't tell me she's with one of your friends." aurora instantly said.

"no. she's with her grandma. now can you leave me alone? i really don't wanna have to block my daughters mom." trippie sighed and went to hang up the phone but couldn't.

"i really need to talk to you. just please be a mature adult for once and speak to me... i'm serious." aurora practically begged him.

trippie had no idea what in the actual fuck she would have to speak to him for. all that he was thinking was—she can say whatever she needs to say through the phone.

"bruh i told you i'm at the studio. just shoot me a damn text with whatever bullshit you gotta say." he finally replied, then hung up. he threw the phone back on the table and went back to recording his verse for the song "can't love".