30

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"holy shit, you throwing up again?" i woke up and came up behind aurora, she nodded her head and i could see her eyes were all red.

"babe your eyes are all red-" she gave me an annoyed look, "thanks for stating the obvious." she said sarcastically, and then started to throw up again.

"your mom gave me medicine because i told her i think i'm sick." she told me, and then got up to fix her hair or something, not that it was even messed up in the first place.

i fucking hate throw up, but when it's aurora it doesn't bother me as much i guess. "this fucking sharpie won't come off my face." i had washed my face atleast 10 times, but it had only faded a little bit.

"aurora if you keep throwing up you might be pregnant." i told her, facing her towards me, "i think i'm just sick, okay?" she insisted.

"i don't think you are." i hinted, she looked like she was in deep thought for a good minute, "i havent even gotten my period." she admitted, with a stunned look on her face.

"wait forreal? like you're not even kidding?" i questioned, she nodded her head and the tears started to fall almost immediately after. i really didn't wanna see her cry, at all. it hurt my heart to see her cry.

"look, you might not be, it could just be a coincidence." i wiped the tears off her face, but she just continued to cry. "i cant do this. this is too much." she laid down and stared at the ceiling, the tears were still falling down.

"look, how about you take another test and see how it comes out?" i suggested, "i don't want your mom to think i'm some psycho bitch, what if she walks in and i'm in here crying?" she wiped her eyes, smudging the mascara everywhere.

"she won't, my mom has dealt with actual psycho bitches, trust me." i made a disgusted face at thinking about the fights my mom has gotten in with my exes.

"do you have the tests with you?" she asked, i nodded my head and grabbed them from her bag, i shoved them hoes in there the first time she took one, since i knew she would get curious and want to take another one.

"go take it, and yes i'm coming with you." i sarcastically smiled at her and we went into the bathroom, making sure no one was looking. "this isn't as big of a deal for you because as a 19 year old atleast you're an adult!" she whisper yelled at me and wiped the tears off her face again.

"stop looking at me" she gave me an angry look, and then peed on the stick, "it should take like 5 minutes i think." she reminded me, and leaned herself on me. damn she even got the mood swings. but she was probably just worried, she's not usually like that.

"what are we gonna do if this says positive?" she questioned and looked up in my eyes, i just stayed silent and wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head.

"lemme look at it first." i insisted, she was too busy crying to really even care who looked at it.

after a while, i picked it up, and looked at the spot that told you what lines meant what, 1 line was negative, and 2 lines was positive.

"holy shit." i looked at it, it had 1 line, and a very faint second line. "babe what's it say?" she looked at me with teary eyes, "aurora, i think you're pregnant..."