32

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"what the fuck is all this-" aurora and i walked into kentrells house, seeing drunk thots everywhere, kentrell making out with some random girl against the wall, deja shakin ass on daniel. there had to be hundreds of people in here. kentrell ain't tell me he threw a damn party, he just said to come over.

my brain couldn't even comprehend why that nigga daniel was even in the house, but there was many other things i was questioning too. "auroraaaa! oh my gosh," gabby almost fell over on aurora, she made a stank face and pushed her off her a little.

"who the fuck did all this?" i asked gabby, she giggled, "nahmir, pretty sure, or maybe it was kentrell, or was it jahmier?" she seemed like she was in deep thought, but then shrugged and ran off to nahmir.

"you ain't no fuckin help." i rolled my eyes, pushing past her. aurora looked at me with a confused look, but i didn't really care.

"here nigga, this shit good" stokeley handed me a red solo cup, his eyes were red as hell and he was walking around like a fucking retard.

ion even know why i'm so mad, they used to throw parties like this all the time and i didn't care, but now with aurora being pregnant it makes me worry. "fine" i snatched the cup outta his hand and took a sip.

"damn, this is fuckin good" i looked at stokeley in approval, "i know, i made it." he reached out his hand to dap me up, and i accepted, bringing him in. "let's fuckin get lit" jah came up behind us and put his arms around our shoulders.

"lemme check if aurora good with that real quick-" i got out of jahseh's grip, but they both pulled me back, "cmon we know aurora, she'll be good, cmon nigga" jahseh pulled us into the kitchen to do shots.

"plus, she ain't yo mom why would she even care?" jah shook his head and laughed.

"hey michael" ayleks waved at me, "oh hell nah, first i see daniel and now this bitch." i shook my head, looking at stokeley and jahseh in disapproval, why they even let those clout demon ass niggas in here.

"well they said they wasn't on any weird shit so why not?" jahseh shrugged, pouring up some shots for stokeley and i. "also i'm off molly right now so ion even know what the fuck i'm doing." he smiled at us contently while sliding the small glasses toward us.

"of course that stupid nigga on molly." i said under my breath, downing the first 5 shots easily, and then the last 5 a little slower from the burning of vodka.

"damn, how you so good?" ayleks looked at me, i seen she had gotten a new hair color. now it was green, that bitch looked like the grinch. ion know why she always gettin those ugly ass colors.

"shut up hoe" nahmir answered for me, making me laugh.

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

what the fuck. michael just left me. it's not like i couldn't go find him, he was probably just with jahseh or whoever, but it still annoyed me.

"fuck that nigga." daniel came up to me, apparently sensing that i was mad. "uh excuse me?" i backed up from him a lil bit, he chuckled. "damn you one of those."