44

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"you're really gonna believe him over your own fucking girl? like... what the fuck trip." kharisma scolded. i just shook my head and lit another blunt.

"nah.. after that party she was acting weird as fuck. forreal. she still acts weird. she guilty." i realized. jahmier looked at me like i just cracked some damn code.

"don't even look at me bruh. the only reason i ain't beating yo fucking ass is because i gotta blunt." i said as i inhaled it.

he rolled his eyes and looked the other direction. "and that's why i don't trust bitches. you a dumb nigga."

"you really fucking pushing it." i warned.

"where the fuck even is that bitch?" i asked while putting out my blunt. i've been trying to act calm because i really don't wanna scare elora but at this point... i don't know how much longer i can keep that up.

"you better reevaluate ya damn choices of words stupid ass nigga. don't talk about her like that." kharisma got all up on my face.

"jahseh, collect ya girl. i ain't finna say nothin." i shook my head and looked away from her.

everyone just looks deadass shocked and scared to say anything. jahmier really caught all of us off guard with that shit... i don't even know how to feel. i'm not facing it, i'm smoking instead.

i wanna kill them both. that's how i really feel.

"babe just leave it alone..." jahseh grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. thank god.

i walked off into the room aurora was in after opening about five doors. it's so hard to hate this girl.

i don't wanna hate her, i put all my trust in her... i gotta kid with her... but she still fucked me over after some stupid ass argument, while i was drunk?

after knowing my past? she told me she wasn't gonna do no shit like this to me. after ayleks, i can't take anymore shit.

"babe—" she started, as her eyes met mine. i don't get how she's even trying to act like she didn't do anything at kentrell's party. it doesn't make sense.

i grabbed elora from her and then walked out of the room.

"lemme take her." kharisma ordered and grabbed her from me. i just let her.

"babe what the fuck are you doing?" aurora asked while walking out of the room. everyone looked kinda shocked. this is like a damn movie and aurora and i are the main characters. shit gets fucking annoying.

"i'm leaving. that's what i'm doing. i'm going back to atlanta, you can stay here with ya side nigga." i decided and pushed past all of them.

"huh?" she came after me and grabbed my arm to pull me towards her.

"don't even touch me, and don't play dumb with me either. just admit, you fucking cheated on me with jahmier outta all people. you wanted to hurt me or sum? cause that's what ya did. good job." i sneered while getting out of her grip and pulling all my clothes off the hangers.