28

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"but i don't wanna leaveee" i had my arms around his shoulders, gabby and deja had texted me saying my dad was getting suspicious, so it was better if i left soon.

"bae ion want you to leave either" he wrapped his arms around my waist, and then pecked my lips, "ugh, cant i just say i'm staying at adriannas?" i looked up at him, since he was a lot taller than me, i'm only 5'0.

he just looked at me but didn't reply, "okay, well im doing it." i grabbed out my phone and texted my dad, letting him know that i'm staying the night at adriannas, i mean it was believable because he knew that we were pretty close now.

"so you love me love me." he joked, i rolled my eyes and sat back down on his bed, "i really don't even care if he finds out, he's annoying as hell." i shrugged, "yo dad gonna hate me even more."

"he gonna hate anyone that i date." i corrected, but he just shook his head, "you said were not dating, so he should like me" he smiled at me all cute n shit, "oh yeah i forgot." i sarcastically rolled my eyes.

"well he better get used to it if he has a fine ass daughter, i mean..." he laid across me, and started laughing. i felt my phone vibrate, so i checked it, and my dad replied with "okay". this nigga dumb as hell i swear.

"do you think we ever gonna get married?" i looked down at him, "aurora what kinda question-" i gave him a weird look, "just answer the question." i cut him off.

"no probably not" he shrugged, i pushed him off me and he started laughing, "bae i'm kidding, of course we are i ain't letting you go anywhere."

i just stayed silent until he sat up and stared at me, "what you wanna do?" he asked me, and grabbed my chin to peck my lips, i was a little mad at him for being a dumbass when answering my question, but i was just curious.

"i know what we can do." i smiled innocently at him, and got on his lap.

>> the next day .

"oh shit," i woke up outta nowhere, and covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, throwing up all in the toilet. i wiped my face and pulled all my hair back, my stomach hurt so bad, and i was so dizzy. i started to get really hot too.

i was trying to be quiet, because i didn't wanna wake trippie up. i grabbed my toothbrush i always had here, and brushed my teeth.

"babe what you doing?" trippie sounded tired as hell, "nothing, i'm good" i looked over at him, "you sure?"

i nodded my head, he came up behind me while i was brushing my teeth and wrapped his arms around my waist, and put his head on my shoulder, "i guess i just fucked up yo guts that bad." he smirked, i furrowed my eyebrows, but i couldn't help but laugh.

"i mean shit, put me to sleep" i giggled and wiped the toothpaste off my mouth, he slid his hands up the front of his sweatshirt i was wearing, "don't you even try" i grabbed his hands and pulled them back down.

"that wasn't the story last night." he laughed and took his hands out from under the sweatshirt and put them back just on top of it, "i don't even feel good" i whined and faced myself toward him.

"did you throw up or something?" he asked me, i nodded my head, "but i'm not worried about it." he gave me a weird look, "what if you're uh-"

"i'm not, it's impossible" i shook my head and got out of his grip, "its not because remember like 2 weeks ago? but now i'm gonna keep worrying about it." he sighed, "well i'll literally get a test to prove it to you if you want. you literally pulled out so it's impossible." i shrugged and grabbed the keys to the car, "drive me bitch"

"talkin like that gon get ya ass slapped the fuck up" he laughed and took the keys outta my hand, "i don't mind being slapped by you." i smiled and put my hands under my face, looking all innocent and sweet.

"girl you even acting pregnant, get yo ass in the car." i giggled and shook my head, and sat down in the car, not being worried about the results at all. i knew they would be negative.

he drove to the store and we walked inside and his extra ass grabbed like 5 of these damn tests. "nigga you're being so extra." i shook my head and grabbed his hand, he gave me a weird look.

"i mean, babe you're being so extra." i corrected myself and kissed his cheek, "why aren't you as worried as me?" he questioned as we paid for the tests.

"because i feel like i'd sense if i was pregnant." i grabbed the bag after we paid for it, "so you jesus now?"

"to you, yes" i joked, he shook his head and laughed but i could tell he was worried as hell.

"bae stop worrying, the test will probably be negative, it's okay." i grabbed his face and pecked his lips, "but it won't be okay."

"stop saying that." i said, as we got back to his house, the store was only a couple minutes away. i went into the bathroom as soon as we got inside, "open the damn door" trippie tried to open the door but i had it locked.

"you don't need to see me peeing!" i answered back, "my child could potentially be in you right now, you think i care about you peeing?" i laughed and then let his annoying ass in, "your child isn't in me but okayyy." i shook my head and peed on the stick.

"well if it's not right now then it will be some day." he shrugged and sat on the counter, i smiled and let it sit.

he tried to grab that shit on the place you pee on, "bruh you're touching my piss-" i grabbed it from him, and set it back down so i could see the results. "i wanna see it first" he gave me a fake mad look and picked it up.

"well i guess you must be real excited to see a negative then, because i'm not pregnant." i got up and sat next to him.

it finally started to form the lines that told us the answer, "see look, negative." i told him once it only formed one line instead of two, "damn, so you just sick, get yo contagious ass away from me" he pushed me off the counter.

i hit his shoulder and rolled my eyes, "imma make yo ass sick" i grabbed his face with one of my hands and licked his cheek, "then we'll be sick together and i'll have jahseh work for us."

"mhmmm," i giggled, i felt like a weight had been lifted off of my chest since i saw the negative test. "were so lucky it was negative." i took a deep breath, he gave me a weird ass look.

"why?" he questioned, "because i just turned 17, and i don't think either of us are ready for that." i explained, he looked at me with a blank stare for a second, "so you'd never wanna have a kid with me or what?"

"i don't wanna talk about that right now." i shrugged and looked away to the other side of the room, "it's a really simple question actually." he seemed to get annoyed.

"well it's a huge thing to ask about, okay?" i told him, he just stayed silent, and then got up and left the room.