19

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅
3 days later .

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"aurora- eat my ass." jahseh smacked down the +4 uno card. "fuck you." she laughed and grabbed the cards.

"y'all, i'm bored. can i invite my friend?" gabby threw the uno cards on the floor, "girl my dad didn't even wanna allow my boyfriend in here. you ain't inviting no random nigga." aurora looked at gabby with a "really nigga" face.

"boyfriend? you dating jahseh?" kentrell snapped his head up, "nigga, that's my girl fuck you talking bout" kentrell just looked at me all surprised. he gotta be jokin.

"cmon don't be boring, i need a nigga anyway." gabby looked at nick, he just flipped her off and went back on his phone. ion have no clue about what happened between them, but ion really care anyway. they both annoying, perfect for each other.

"can y'all stop being annoying? like forreal, gabby stop bein a bitch, and nick stop bein a pussy." jahmier finally decided to speak up, "wow you're one to talk!" she clapped back, adrianna covered her mouth, laughing.

"bitch shut yo ugly, big lip ass the fuck up." jahmier said while looking straight at gabby, she just rolled her eyes.

"i didn't wanna expose nick, but while we were literally talking, he started dming some ugly ass bitch alycia!" gabby threw all the uno cards at nick, he grabbed his dr pepper and spilt it over the top of her head.

"what the fuck is wrong with y'all, i ain't cleaning this shit up." aurora got up and walked out the room, probably to grab some carpet cleaner or some shit.

"alycia tyre? yeah nah i see why." jahmier shrugged, and dapped up nick, pretty much rewarding him, "gabby we wasn't talkin, i fucked you one time thas it." he shook his head, she jus got up like a lil kid and stomped out the room, but quickly came back. no one missed her.

"clean that shit up before i beat all y'all asses." aurora threw the bottle of carpet cleaner at nicks head, he just rolled his eyes and started to clean the stain outta the carpet.

"you know what, for that, i'm inviting him." gabby grabbed her phone and called whoever she wanted to invite, it's not my problem, ion got relationship issues.

"you know what, for that, i'm inviting him." nick mocked her in his girly ass voice, which made me laugh a little, i still did kinda feel bad for gabby though, no one deserves to get played like that i guess.

aurora sat back down and leaned her head on my shoulder, "i fucking hate all niggas." deja shook her head, "looks like i got the only good one." aurora giggled a bit, i grabbed her chin and moved her towards me to peck her lips.

"can you guys like stop? please?" gabby raised her eyebrows in annoyance, "girl you just jealous cause you got played by an ugly ass nigga, next." kharisma chimed in, nick looked at kharisma all surprised.

"ugly ass nigga? i know damn well you ain't talkin about me." nick flipped his dreads like a bitch, "nah, i am." kharisma insisted, while looking at him with a disgusted look.

"girl don't talk to me, aurora and i would still be close if it wasn't for you." gabby kissed her teeth, "you was just a bitch to her, it ain't kharismas fault." jahseh defended, i just didn't wanna say nothing if aurora didn't, ion know enough about gabby to say anything.