4

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"aurora wake up." someone started shaking me, i fluttered my eyes open. i was stretched out on trippies couch, my head in jahseh's lap, he still seemed to be passed out cold. my feet were on stokeleys lap, who was also passed out.

i slowly got up so they wouldn't wake up, in which i was successful, they didn't even make a sound. "what? do we have to leave or something?" i asked quietly, i looked around, quickly realizing gabby was the only one who was awake.

"no, i'm just hungry, and deja and youngboy are uh- nowhere to be found let's just say that." she giggled quietly, i shook my head. did she really have to wake me up just to tell me she's hungry.

"you couldn't have just gone in trippies fridge or something?" i asked, she shook her head at a rapid pace, as if i just asked the most disgusting question in the world. "uh no. i'm not comfortable with that." she said, sitting down on the edge of the couch, pushing stokeley so he was closer to jah, to make more room for herself.

"but you're comfortable enough to just shove stokeley?" i asked, i was still annoyed that she woke me up, it seemed early, and she could've easily driven somewhere, or just went in trippies pantry like a normal person. i mean, i'm sure he would have some cereal, or something.

"well that's stokeley." she said nonchalantly, that seemed kinda rude, but i just took it with a grain of salt. "well since your pussy ass won't go in trippies fridge, i will. i don't even think he'll mind." i shrugged, looking over at him, still dead asleep with his mouth hung open. he looked innocent while he was asleep.

"hurry up bitch, my stomach growls are gonna wake up everyone in here if i don't get food." she whisper yelled at me, grabbing my wrist, practically dragging me into the kitchen like i was some toy. "girl that's your fault, you're lucky i'm even doing this for you." i ripped my wrist out of her grip, and grabbed some milk from the fridge.

i then searched through some of his cabinets, and then finally found where he kept his snacks, and cereal. i grabbed her some cocoa puffs since i knew they were her favorite, he had a huge ass stock of snacks to choose from, which i mentally noted.

i went a few cabinets down and grabbed her a bowl, then opened a couple drawers to finally find the silverware, and i found a spoon. "need me to make it for you too?" i said sarcastically, sitting down on one of the barstools, she rolled her eyes, and made herself cereal.

"morning" a deep voice came into the kitchen, i looked over and saw it was nahmir. "hey" i waved, he just gave me a look, then sat beside gabby on the other side of the table. this nigga gotta problem with the way he looks at me, and he should fix it.

"you know where deja is?" i asked gabby, but i guess nahmir thought i was talking to him. "them niggas kept me up all damn night, ion know how you slept through it." nahmir complained, i just didn't bother replying.

after he realized no one was replying to him, he got up, and dramatically walked up the stairs, you could literally hear his feet dragging as he got upstairs, dramatic ass nigga.

i could tell gabby wasn't in the mood to talk anyway, she was too busy looking at her phone, probably on instagram. she woke me up to get her this bum ass cereal and she was barely touching it, letting it get all soggy.