20

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

i woke up beside michael, not really remembering what had happened last night. i remember we had both gotten really high, and did stupid shit.

i took the sheets off of me, i only had on boxers. i was just happy that i woke up on my own, instead of by jahseh and stokeleys loud asses.

michael started to flutter his eyes open, then he looked over at me and kissed my forehead. "what happened last night?" i asked, he laughed and shook his head, "last night was crazy." he got up and put his sweatshirt on, but he still seemed pretty tired.

i guess that's all i really needed to know. "i ain't know you were such a freak like that though." he smirked at me, i just giggled and looked down, that made me wonder what the hell i even did. i only remembered sneaking over to michaels, and i did remember getting yelled at by jahmier to stop screaming.

"do i even wanna know what i did?" i questioned while getting out of his bed to put my shirt on, but i couldn't find it anywhere. trippie handed me one of his sweatshirts after he realized i wasn't gonna find my shirt anytime soon.

"you forreal crazy." he shrugged and laughed, i felt my cheeks turn bright red as i put on his sweatshirt. "you look cute as hell, wearin all my shit." he pecked my lips.

"imma grab a water," i said as i walked out of his room to go downstairs, i admittedly did feel a little awkward, especially considering i don't remember what really even happened. as i got down the stairs, i was immediately faced with jahmier, jahseh, stokeley, and nahmir, no kentrell though.

"why ya walkin weird?" jahseh looked at me with a confused look, "oh shit! daddy! harder!" stokeley said in a high voice, probably mocking me.

"shut up, you just mad you don't get any pussy." i said to both of them, but mostly stokeley. "uh, yes i do." he rolled his eyes, making me giggle a bit and roll my eyes.

"but nah forreal, you walkin weird." nahmir chuckled as he lit his blunt, i just rolled my eyes again and grabbed a water from the fridge, "and we all know those are trippies clothes." jahmier said as if it was a mystery.

"well whose else would they be? daniels?" i joked while laughing, nahmir just shrugged as if there was even a chance of them being daniels. "youre dumb nick." i looked dead at nahmir, he just shook his head and smiled, showing his braces. but he quickly concealed his smile with his classic resting bitch nigga face.

trippie walked downstairs with his phone in his hand and sat down on the couch. everyone seemed to scared to make fun of him for it, maybe they just didn't wanna say anything, but that was unlike them.

"guess who called my phone?" jahseh pulled out his phone, probably to show his call logs. "who?" stokeley looked over his shoulder, scanning his recent call list.

"daniel, he said he wanted to talk to us." he shrugged, not seeming too apprehensive of accepting the offer. trippie obviously shot down the idea, you could tell even without him having to say anything, the look on his face said it all.

"trip you needa get over yourself, sure the niggas annoying and rude but so are you." jahmier said as if it would make him feel better, he just kissed his teeth and looked away from jahmier.