lazy day

HAYES POV|
It was Sunday morning and Rae was still asleep. I couldn't sleep to be honest. I kept thinking about all of the pain thy Rae had been going through and I just wished she didn't have to go through it all.
Nash slept at Cameron's house and skylin and my mom were at the house.
Skylin and I sat on the couch while watching nickelodeon. I was half asleep.

So..I've been kind of keeping something from Rae. Nash and I have another magcon tour and some of the boys want Rae to come back. I understand if she says no and doesn't want to come since all of the drama has been happening.
"Hayes?" Skylin said as she tugged my arm.
"Yeah sky?" I asked in a yawn.
"Are you and rae dating?" She asked laying her head onto my chest.
"Well...i don't think so. Rae is going through a lot right now and i just don't think its time..." I replied.
"Yeah...but you guys are so cute! Cuter then mrs. Penelope!" Mrs Penelope was her stuffed pink horse.
I chuckled and turned on the tv and rae walked down stairs. She was wearing nike weatpants, a tank top, a messy bun, and some uggs. God she was so pretty.
"Morning~" rae said as she skipped down the stairs.
"Good morning." I smiled.
She came over and gave skylin and i a warm hug. Before she left to go to the other chair she kissed my cheek. What was that for? Well...it felt nice.

RAE'S POV|
Hayes and skylin were watching Netflix on the couch. He didnt have a shirt on and holy shit. He looked way to good! So, i just woke up and didn't bother to fix my hair or do my make up because it was only hayes and skylin so why bother? I laid on the couch by my self. Skylin fell asleep and hayes snuck away and came and joined me.

He brought me into a warm hug and started to snuggle me.
"Haha whats this for?" I asked a bit shocked.
He let me go and frowned. "I just felt like hugging you...i can stop though."
"No...no. I like it." I blushed and brought hayes into a hug.
Hayes smiled and started snuggling me again.

God. Hayes was so sweet.

[sorry for such a short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer!]