daddy?

RAES POV~
Wow..so this week brought a lot of new stuff. Like my mom passing away..and Hayes kissing me. I am very upset about my mom not being here with me like she used to. Who am I going to stay with? Not Hayes my whole life...I can't do that. I'm gonna have to call dad.

You might have forgot about my dad...since I never talk to him or about him. My dad and I are not really on speaking terms anyways...but he is my father and he probably doesn't know mom isn't with us anymore. My dad and mom were really close when they were together until one day my dad went missing for a day and wouldn't answer moms calls. Yup. My mom found him in his car down the street cheating on my mother. My mom wanted a divorce...and that's how that happened.
Hayes had just woken up and he walked down the stairs with his tired face.
"Whatcha doing?" Hayes asked.
"About to call my dad..." I said a bit quiet.
"Your dad?" He asked.
"Yeah my dad. I'll talk you later." I said.
I walked over to the banister and grabbed my fur coat. Yasss. I walks outside and walked around the neighborhood.
I dialed the number.
beep boop beep.
"Hello?" A deep voice answered.
"H-hey.." I said quietly.
"Rae? Is this you?" He said a bit happy to hear from me.
"Yeah...it's Rae." I said.
"It's nice to hear from my daughter..since you never call me or anything. What's up?" He asked.
"Well...mom died." I said sounding like I was about to cry.
"My god...I am so sorry Rae." He said. You could hear him crying.
"Yeah...so I don't know what to do." I said sniffilng.
"Your gonna have to move back to Florida. Sorry kiddo.." He said still faintly crying.
"No. No. I'm not moving again." I said.
"Sorry...this is what we have to do." He answers.
"No. Dad...you don't understand. I'd rather get adopted up here then go all the way back to Florida to be with a dead beat dad like you."
Then my eyes start to tear up.
...
He hung up.