nice to meet ya

After dinner with hayes, nash, and his super cute sister skylinn I walked home. It was a beautiful night. I walked to my house that was only a couple of houses down from the Griers house.

I walked home and yelled once I got inside. "Mom! You home?" I said putting my stuff on the dining table.
"yes sweetie! Sorry I came home so late!" She said embracing me with a hug.
"It's not a big deal...I just hung out with my friend hayes. He is a couple of houses down from us.
"Oh! That's great sweetie." She grinned. "I met a woman yesterday morning and she has a son named Hayes, nash, and will. I invited them for dinner tomorrow since we are new to te neighborhood."
My mouth dropped.
"Um...yaah that sounds cool." I said nodding. I walked up stairs and changed into my pajamas. As I got changed I laid in bed and my phone went "beep!"
I looked at my phone and it said
"New message from hayes😍"
"Hey rae. Thanks for hanging with my tonight. I heard we are coming for dinner tomorrow. Can't wait." -hayes
"Hey hayes..yeah it was fun! See you tomorrow in homeroom?" -rae
"Yeah sounds good." -Hayes
"Alright cool." -rae
I then turned my bedroom light off and went into a quiet sleep.n

I woke up the next day and hopped out of bed. My mom wasn't home. Again. I quickly got dressed into jeans with a blue navy sweater with converse. I walked done starts and ate a piece of toast. I then lazily walked to the bus.

I walked onto the bus and i went to my usual set in the near back. I looked to the seat next to me and a boy that I have never seen before was sitting there. He had dark brown hair like me with pretty green eyes. He was so cute.
Oh god. He just caught me staring at him. Agh. I'm such a moron.

He smiled at me and flipped his dark brown hair out of his green eyes. He took his headphones out and put them in his backpack.
"Uh hey." The boy said looking at me.
"Oh um hi." I gave a soft smile.
"I'm Thomas." He said turning his phone off.
"I'm rae." I said as I played with my blonde hair.
"I like your hair. It's really pretty." Thomas said with a faint blush.
"Thanks, yours isn't that bad either." I winked.
"So rae can I have your number?" He said smirking.
"Oh yeah sure." I smiled and took his phone. I punched my number in and put a "😍" by my contact name.

Thomas and I were getting to know each other on the ride to school. He asked me to sit with his group of friends at lunch and I agreed. We soon got to school and I walked in. Thomas walked me to homeroom and I waved goodbye and he waved back. Hayes was just sitting at his desk staring at Thomas walking me to homeroom.

"Who's your friend?" Hayes asked. He was kind of jealous to be honest.
"His name is Thomas." I smiled.
"just stay Away from him okay?" He said trying to help me.
"Why?" I asked wanting an answer.
"He is a player. He likes a girl then breaks up with her for someone that he finds better." He said looking at me.
"Oh..." Well that made me upset. I thought Thomas was really nice!

After homeroom we went to our every day schedule. I had no classes with Thomas! What is this world?! It was then time for lunch. I walked in and looked for Thomas and his eyes met mine. I instantly smiled and he waved. I walked towards his table and hayes bumped into me.

"Oh sorry rae." He said laughing.
"No biggie." I smiled.
"You should sit with us." Hayes said pointing to his table.
"Maybe tomorrow? I'm sitting with Thomas today. Sorry hayes." I then walked over to Thomas.
There was 2 other girls and 4 boys including Thomas at the table.
There was a dark haired girl that was gorgeous! Her name is claire. Then there was a red haired girl with pretty green eyes. Her name is Alice.
Then there was a boy with really nice hair named Max. He was really cute. The boys at the table were very attractive.
As I sat down Thomas introduced me to the table. "This is rachel." Thomas said with a smile.
The boys at the table just winked at me and waved cutely. Ahhhh. What is happening. I talked to Claire and alice almost the whole time at lunch. They gave me their numbers and I gave them mine. I turned around and saw a sad hayes across the lunch room staring at me with sad eyes.

I guess he was upset I didn't sit with him? Who knows.