friends? cool.

After I got my class schedule and the names of all my teachers i walked to my first class. Science. I walked across the hall and took a left. It was the first room I turned to. I walked into the classroom and put a smile on my face.

As I walked in...eyes were all on me.
"Um...hi. This is science with ms. May right?" I asked as I looked down at my schedule and then back at the teacher.
"Yes! Hello! You must be Rae. Our new student." She said with a smile.
"Yeah...that's me." I said giving a side smile.
"Great! Well you can go take the empty seat next to hayes and Mia if you'd like." Ms may said as she pointed to the empty chair in front of us.
All I did was nod. I walked over and took the seat that she directed me to sit in. The boy that I was sitting next to tapped onto my shoulder. I turned around and met his pretty blue eyes.

"Hey." The boy said.
"Hey." I said while my cheeks got pink. Ugh. I blush to easily!
"Your Rae right?" He asked.
"That's me. Your hayes right?" I grinned.
"That's me." Hayes said with a smile.
The girls looked at me with envy. I guess Hayes was pretty popular with the ladies...and that scared me.
"So...Rae what class do you have next?"
Hayes asked in a whisper since the teacher started talking to the class.
"Math.." I said as I made an "ew" face. "Math with who?" Hayes asked.
"With mr Jacobson." I said checking my schedule to make sure I was right.
"Really? Me too." He smirked. "I will walk you there so you don't get lost."
"I would like that." I said blushing. Again. Oh my god! Pull it together Rae!

After science was over I grabbed my books and put them under my arm. Hayes walked over to me.
"You ready for some math?" He laughed.
"Not really...math is my worst subject. Like I seriously am the worst when it comes to math." I laughed nervously.
"Really? I'm like the master of math." Hayes said as we walked together down the hall. "If you want...I could help you with math. Like maybe I could tutor you." He grinned.
"Yeah that sounds good. That is if your as good as you say you are." I grinned.

We then got to math class and after math class was English...after English was history and so on. The day was all a blur. I have 3 classes with Hayes...which is cool because he is he really nice and don't forget! Absolutely good looking. As the day went on I met some others but not many.

School ended at 12:00 today because the teachers have conferences after all the kids left. No lunch for us! Which sucked by the way! I'm starving!