a night with the Griers

Hayes gave me a small tour of his big house. He told me to make myself feel like home but that has always been hard for me to do.

"My brother Nash and sister skylin should be home any minute." Hayes said as he sits on his couch. He patted the spot next to him for me to sit.
I sat next to him.
"Your lucky you have siblings." I said sighing and looking at the t.v screen.
"Well yeah I guess so...but they get so annoying at times!" Hayes said laughing.
"True" I smiled. "But they will always have your back through thick and thin and you always have someone to talk to." I said wishing I had a sibling.
"Yeah...so I guess I am lucky." Hayes says.
"Your lucky. My mom is like never home so I can never really talk to her and my dad! He lives in Florida." I sighed. I never had anyone to help me through hard times or pick me up when I fall. It really sucked.
"I'm sorry Rae..." Hayes frowns. Then he looks away from the tv and at me. "I will always be there for you...ok? You ever need anything. Just let me know."
Hayes said sweetly.
I smiled and said "thanks hayes. It means a lot."

We watched pretty little liars on tv for a little while. He had never seen it before I told him about it! Pretty little liars is my favorite tv show. After the last episode ended someone knocked on the door. It was Nash and skylin.

"Hey poo bear." Nash said running inside as he hopped on top of Hayes. They were so cute! Yet so weird. Skylin just walked in and looked at me.

"Um...hi! I'm Rae." I smiled and waved at skylin.
"Woah..." Skylin said.
Hayes and Nash started to look at me and skylin because of our convo.
"Woah what?" I laughed.
"YOUR SO PRETTY!" Skylin said jumping up and down.
"Awww! Thank you! But your so much prettier." I said hugging her. "I'm Rae and I'm guessing your skylin. Hayes' little sister."
"Correct amongo!" She said with a cute laugh. "your hair! I want your hair!" Skylin said as she played with it.
I just blushed and smiled.
Nash was looking at skylin and I and Hayes began to talk.
"Oh right. Nash this is my friend Rae. She lives for houses down from us." Hayes explained.
"Oh! Our new neighbor!" Nash grinned.
I smiled. "Hello neighbor." I began to laugh. Wow. Nash and Hayes are so attractive.

Hayes walked into the kitchen and Pulled me along with him.
"My mom has to work later then expected tonight so it's just Nash and skylin tonight." Hayes said.
"Oh gotcha. Your sister is so cute! And your brother-" Hayes cuts me off before I say anything.
"Don't you dare say Nash is cute too." Hayes laughed and elbowed me In the shoulder.
"I wasn't! Just gonna say how cool and funny he seems. I'm jealous of your guys' relationship. You guys are so cute." I smiled at him and leaned on the counter.
"Never say that again." Hayes laughed jokingly.

Hayes threw a frozen pizza into the oven and it cooked for about 40 minutes. Then we all sat together at his dinner table in the dining room. I sat next to Hayes and we sat across Nash and skylin. We ate the pizza and started to get to know each other.
The griers are pretty cool.

After we ate I thanked Hayes for letting me spend the day with him and his family so I wouldn't freeze to death outside! Hayes went in for a hug when I went in for a fist bump. Then Hayes went in for a fist bump while I went in for a hug. Talk about awkward!
Hayes hugged me goodbye and said
"Don't worry Rae...I will be here for you through thick or thin. No matter what."