lets pack!

HAYES POV|
The day after that was school and it went by pretty fast. It was now friday and we were leaving for florida tomorrow morning. We were skulking school all next week for this. Woohoo!

I was really excited to meet all of my loving fans but also I was very excited to meet all of raes friends and spend some time with her:)
I went home and my friend Kyle came home with me. We had this school project together and we had to get it done.

Rae was at cheer practice so it was just Kyle and I at the house. We turned on the tv and set our backpacks onto the dinning table. I walked to the fridge and took two things of figi water out. I handed one to Kyle and opened the one for myself. I loved this stuff.

We sat on the couch for about an hour procrastinating like usual. We just played on our phones.
"Hayes are you dating Rae?" Kyle asked.
"Nah, I mean were a "thing" but nothing is official or anything." I nodded.
"Oh. You guys should date..I mean she's hot." Kyle laughed and drank some water.
"Haha what? You think she's hot? Well she's mine man." I tensed up a bit.
"Hey calm down..I mean your not dating or anything." Kyle nodded.

I just sat quietly and sat on my phone.
"Come on man." Kyle laughed.
"I'm not gonna like ask her out or anything..." Kyle laughed awkwardly.
"Ha yeah I know. She probably would reject you." I said bluntly.
"Well I don't see you asking her out. You scared she's gonna reject you?" Kyle said back. Ooh. Good come back.

I thought about that for a few seconds. Maybe I was a bit scared that she would reject me since she's going through so much at the moment.

"But hey. Don't be so surprised when that guy tyler on our football team asks her out. Supposedly he's liked her for a while." Kyle just said.
"What?" I asked looking over to him.
"I said to watch your girl..before someone takes her away. Again." Kyle nodded and went back to his phone.

RAES POV|
So I was at cheer practice and I hung out with Claire during practice. We took a few selfies. She did my hair. Then we started practicing our tumbling for our new cheer.

Practice was 2 hours and 30 minutes longer today for me since I was going to miss practice all next week. I was dead tired by the time practice was over.
"Waah~" I stretched and put my bag over my shoulder.
I walked out of the school doors and
Claire's mom took me home.

Once they dropped me off I noticed no cars were in the parking lot. Okay well no ones home. Hayes was though most likely.
"Thanks for taking me home." I smiled and waved.
"Text me later Rae." Claire smiled and waved.

I walked inside the house and saw Kyle and Hayes finishing a school project on the dinning table. I threw my nike cheer bag on the table and covered my self real quick.

"Oh god. You didn't tell me Kyle was gonna be here." I blushed and laughed.
"Why what's the matter?" Hayes asked.
Kyle watched me.
"Um...I'm wearing spandex and a sports bra." I laughed awkwardly and my cheeks were pink.
Kyle looked automatically at Hayes and smirked.
"What the hell Kyle." I laughed and continued to cover my self.
"I mean..I'm not complaining. You look good in spandex." Hayes nodded and laughed.
"Ugh!" I said frustrated as I laughed. I ran upstairs. Hayes and Kyle stared at my ass. Ugh. That made me uncomfortable.

HAYES POV|
Rae got home and she was embarrassed since she was in spandex and a sports bra in front of Kyle. Cute.
She looked good in spandex..I wasn't gonna lie. She ran upstairs and Kyle stared at her ass. I punched his arm.

"Ouch!" Kyle laughed.
"Don't stare like that man." I shook my head.
Kyle just rubbed his arm and watched me.

A couple of minutes later Rae came running down in sweats, a t-shirt, and some uggs. She still looked adorable as usual.
"So what's up guys?" Rae asked smiling.
"Finished a project how bout you?" Kyle asked.
"Cheer practice. Tumbling. Lots of running." I laughed tiredly.

We continued to talk and Kyle left.
Hayes and I walked upstairs since we had to pack. We were gonna help each other pack so it went faster.
We started with his suit case.
I took some pants out of his drawer and put them in along with some nice shirts and sweats. Some socks. Etc.

Then we went to mine. I picked some outfits and put them inside the suit case. Hayes came along my cheetah print Victoria secrets bra and smirked.
"Give!" I said.
"Nah." Hayes smirked and placed it on his chest. "I look good."
"I look better." I smirked and took it from him.
He frowned.
"Rude." Hayes laughed.
"You love me." I stuck my tongue out.

"True. I do love you." Hayes smiled and kissed me.