Its friday!

I woke up early the next day and went through my everyday morning routine. I put on a blue lace shirt with a pair of black jeans and a pair of my black uggs. I straightened my hair so it looked extra petty.
I walked down stairs, grabbed a bagel and a glass of orange juice. Yummy. I finished my food and walked towards the bus. It came two minutes later and I walked onto the bus. Thomas was In a good mood.

The bus driver was playing some music in the morning and as I sat down on the bus...thomas was singing to "blank space" and dancing around.
"Why are you so happy?" I laughed an yawned. "It's 6:15 in the morning. Your not supposed to be this happy." I said laying my head on Thomas' shoulder.
"It's a surprise so I can't tell you. Well I can't tell you yet." He smirked.
"Ok ok." I smiled. I then fell asleep.

We got to school and I walked into the front entrance. I pushed the doors open and I just saw people staring at me. I was a little nervous.
Hayes looked at me so I waved and he totally ignored me. Ok. Great. Hayes is mad. I walked into homeroom and hugged Thomas goodbye. As I walked into homeroom hayes looked the other way. Wow. Ok.

I sat down and looked through my papers to make sure I did all my homework. I stood up from my desk when hayes did and he purposely bumped into me.
"Sorry didn't see you there." He rolled his eyes and walked away.
Ok. What. A. Jerk.
"What did I ever do to you hayes?" I said as I walked up to him. I was right in front of him.
"Y-you know exactly why I'm mad." He said looking at me upset.
"Um...no. No I actually don't." I said simply. I was mad.
I walked away. I made a stupid excuse that I had to go to the bathroom just so I could get away from hayes.
Hayes felt bad now. I could tell.

I was going through the regular day and It was soon lunch. I quickly ran up to see if I made the cheer squad. YES! I MADE IT!
I started dancing around cutely and people were looking at me while laughing.

I walked over to Thomas' table to sit down. I opened my lunch box and I had a water bottle, some delicious Japanese candy and an apple. Thomas wasn't here because he was making up a test in English. What fun. Hayes walked over and sat in front of me. He gave a half of a smile.

"Leave." I said shooing him. All the girls looked at me like I was crazy to tell the amazing hayes grier to leave.
"Can't. Sorry. Math teachers orders." Hayes sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Then I will just request another tutor..." I said.
"Cant. They all backed out. I guess everyone just doesn't wanna have to deal with you." He said sticking his tongue out.
"Don't be such an ass Hayes." I said taking my hand and fixing my hair. I plopped another candy in my mouth.
"mhm..." Hayes rolled his eyes and took out a math paper that we needed to work on.
We worked and I actually started to understand. Wow. Hayes might be a giant ass but he sure is good at math.
Lunch was over and I continued through the boring day. In my last class I got pulled out early because I had cheer practice.

I walked into the gym with my cheer practice outfit. I started through my drills of stretching. I did a couple of sit and reach, some backbends, and some simple cart wheels to get me started.
"Okay girls! We need a flyer for the cheer squad." The team captain announces.
"I nominate rae! She will be the perfect flyer!" Everyone says.
"Um okay I guess..." I agreed.

Cheer practice ended early and I walked home. My mom wasn't home like usual and I just felt so stressed about hayes. I really didn't want him to hate me so much like he already did. What did I even do?!
Worst Friday night ever.
Then I heard a knock on the door.
I opened it.
It was...
Hayes.
Hayes Grier.