who do i like?

RAE POV~
After dinner was over I smiled. It went pretty well. Hayes looked really nice. Agh. Why is he so attractive? Wait what am I even saying? I'm gonna go to bed now. It was a Friday so I was pretty excited that the weekend was here.
I went to a boring day of school and soon after that I went home. I was gonna spend my Friday night with thomas since he wanted to hang out.

We rode the bus together and I got off at the same stop at his. We were gonna hang at his house. Thomas was wearing some grey sweatpants and a under armor navy shirt with some nike shoes. Ahhh...Thomas was attractive.

THOMAS POV~
After school ended rae came over to my house. She was so pretty. Gorgeous. No. Beautiful. I liked her a lot but she probably likes hayes. Rae was wearing a pair of sweatpants and an under armor sweatshirt. We purposely dressed the same because it was twin day at school. We walked into my house after I put the key into the key whole. Rae walked in first.

My house was average size. I was happy with it. It wasn't huge but it wasn't small. It was perfect size for me and my younger brother James. My parents weren't home so it was just rae and I.
"Rae?" I said
"Thomas." Rae said cutely since I said her name she said mine. Agh. So cute.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
"Yeah! How bout twilight?!" It was her favorite movie.
"Of course. Team Jacob all the way." I said since Jacob was Rae's favorite.
"Duh!" She said as she fell onto the couch. She was tired. You could tell.

I put the cd into the DVD player. I took a seat next to rae and got a bit closer. Rae just smiled and cuddled into me. She laid her head onto my shoulder. I just played with her hair. Commercials played for about 10 minutes and then the movie came on.

RAE POV~
Wow...I think I might like Thomas. I have only known him for about 3 weeks now but it seems like I have known him forever. I sound cheesy i know. Thomas always has that way to make me smile and have a good time. He made me a better person. I also likes hayes though...ugh. Boys!

The movie came on and my head was still laying on Thomas' shoulder. My phone buzzed indicating that I had another text message.
-new message "Hayes👐"
-hey rae. Wanna hang out tonight?😏"
I texted back:
-hey hayes! I wish I could! but I already made plans with Thomas.😢
He read my message and texted back.
Hayes👐-do you like...like him or something?😁
Rae- I dunno...do I?
Hayes👐-whatever. I am just gonna hang with Lexie tonight instead😍

Ugh...that made me a bit mad. Lexie was like the school slut. She wore like nothing to school and has dated like every boy in the whole school. Including Thomas! Whatever. Thomas Is better.

THOMAS POV~
I looked down at Rae's phone since it was right there. She was still laying her head on my shoulder. I saw all of the text messages between hayes and rae. I could tell she was mad that he was hanging with Lexie. I hated Lexie as much as rae did.
Lexie and I dated for a month...but she ended up cheating on me with 2 other guys. What a slut. Lexie is a bit jealous of rae because well...hayes obviously likes her and so do I. A lot of the guys actually like her in our school and usually all the guys like Lexie.

RAE POV~
I lifted my head from Thomas' shoulder and stuck my tongue at him cutely.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Kay?" I say as I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
"Okay cutie." Thomas said with a smile.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Thomas wasn't there. What? Where did he go? The lights were dimmed since we were watching the movie so I couldn't see everywhere.
I looked around and something jumped onto me. I screamed and then heard Thomas' adorable laugh.
"THOMAS!" I said laughing.
"Haha did I scare you?" He said with a smirk. He was still laughing.
"Yes! Meanie!" I punched him lightly.

THOMAS POV~
That was so much fun scaring rae like that. She is so cute when she gets scared. She punched me lightly and smiled. Our faces were close together because I fell on top of her. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. We both were smiling and blushing.
"I think I like you rae..." I blurted out.
"I think I like you too Thomas." Rae said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.
WHATTT. A KISS ON THE CHEEK?! I WANTED AN ACTUAL KISS. whatev. It was still a kiss from rae.