hayes i love you..

RAES POV~
I woke up the next morning in Hayes' arms...last night was all a blur because of thomas. I thought I loved him...and to be honest I actually do miss him sometimes. Most times, but when I'm with hayes everything changes. He's always there for me...he picks me up when I fall. He makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. Hayes then woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." Hayes yawned and blinked slowly. He looked tired.
I chuckled and blushed.
"Good morning hayes." I said fixing his messy hair.
"Your in a good mood today." Hayes smirked.
"Just feeling grateful today." I smirked.

I could tell hayes wanted to kiss me..I saw it in his eyes. I just felt bad..I'm kinda making hayes my rebound since I just broke up with thomas. Hayes and I aren't dating though...I mean it's not official or anything so...
We just looked into eachother eyes and started laughing a bit while smiling.
We were the only ones home because his mom was grocery shopping with skylin an nash was at his friend Cameron's house.

"Rae?" Hayes said looking at me.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Can I...kiss you?" Hayes blushed.
I just smiled and grabbed his face and put my lips to his. He was a good kisser..then things got heated. Hayes was kissing me harder and faster and I didn't know what to do. I just kept kissing him back and played with his hair. He then accidentally bit my lip.
"Ouch!" I said.
"Oh god Rae I'm sorry.." Hayes laughed a little.
I just gave him a small punch in the chest and laughed. My lip was bleeding so I put a small bandaid on top of the bite. I looked so weird.

"Let's do that more often...that was fun." Hayes said as he got up and kissed me on the cheek. He walked Into the bathroom and took a shower.