you confuse me..

RAE POV~
"Hayes?" I said leaning on my door. "Why are you here? I thought you hated me..." I said.
"Nah...I don't hate you. I just hate the choices your making." He said stressed.
"What choices?" I said a bit angry.
"You know what I mean." He said as his eyes got darker. He was sad.
"Hayes...I actually don't know. If this is abut thomas..I think you should leave. Thomas Is super sweet to me and-" Hayes cut me off.
"Yeah I know. I'm happy for you. I just wanted you to know that I'm dating someone now too..." He lied.
"Oh...so you came over here to tell me that?" I said confused.
"Yeah...that's exactly what I wanted to say." He lied.
Rae just made a "I know your lying" face.
"ok? Well I'm happy for you. I guess." I smiled awkwardly. I didn't know what to say.
"Well...that's not it. I wanted to tell you that I liked you ever since I met you...I think your gorgeous. Your really funny...and athletic and..." Hayes said looking into my eyes with his blue eyes.
I blushed really hard.
"Hayes stop..." I said.
"And the only reason I was mad at you was because you started dating Thomas and I've heard only bad things about how his relationships end." Hayes frowned.
"I don't need to hear this hayes.." I said looking away. I liked him to. Well...in the beginning. I like Thomas now though.
"I know. I shouldn't have came over to tell you I liked you...but I want you to know that I've moved on and I like other people now." Hayes said. I knew he was lying. He is such a bad lier.
"Ok...?" I said frowning.
"I'm sorry...if I made you "jealous" the other night hayes.." I said feeling guilty.
"Nah...the only reason I went there was to try and make you jealous. That's all on me." He said raising his hands above his head.
"Oh ok...I kinda had a feeling." I smiled a little.
"Yeah...so another reason I came over was because I'm allowed to take a friend to magcon with me." Hayes said leaning on the door frame. "I wanted to know if maybe you would like to come with me? Just because we always have so much fun together. As friends you know." He said nodding his head with a blush.
"Yeah! That sounds like fun! Thomas isn't going to be here this weekend anyways...he has to go to ocean city for a lacrosse tournament." I agreed.
"So...you want to come? We leave tonight." Hayes smiled.
"Duh I wanna come. I'm not doing anything special this weekend anyways." I smiled.
"Yasssss." Hayes said like a white girl. "meet me at my house in 3 hours." Hayes said about to walk away.
"Sounds good poo bear." I winked. Nash always called him that. Hayes just laughed and ran home.

I then walked over to my couch and jumped up and down.
"Yay! I'm going to magcon!" I smiled. I was really excited.
I then told my self I needed to text Thomas.
Rae- yo Thomas!💕I'm gonna go to magcon with hayes this weekend. AS FRIENDS. imy! FaceTime later? Ily...😘
Thomas read my text and didn't respond. Was he mad? That I was going to magcon?

An hour later I hear a "beep" it came from my phone.
"New message from THOMAS😍"
Thomas😍- hey I guess thats cool. Promise me you won't forget about me over the weekend? Ily...don't let hayes get to close.💕
I smile. I loved this boy. A lot.

3 hours passed and I packed my essentials into a small pink suitcase along with some clothes. I walked over to Hayes' house. My mom wasn't going to be home all weekend anyways because she was in Virginia. It all worked out nicely. I knocked on my door.

Nash ran to the door and opened it. "Hey cutie." Nash winked. I blushed and laughed.
Hayes walked behind Nash and punched him in the gut.
"Leave her alone.." He had a serious look on his face but he also had his "joking" face.
I laughed awkwardly and hayes and I walked to his car.

Nash was driving us since he was old enough. It was just me, Nash. And hayes. This was going to be a lot of fun. I'm excited.
Here I come magcon!