A day of new beginnings..

Ugh. I'm tired. Can't I just go back to sleep? No...it's my first day. I'm just gonna have to suck it up.

I woke up and tiredly hopped off my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and noticed I was running 10 minutes behind! Oh my god..I knew i should have went to bed earlier. I ran to my closet and grabbed my newest outfit that I bought from the mall. It was a blue and black shirt from pink and a black skirt with a pair of black boots with gold studs. Talk about adorable!

After I got changed I ran quickly to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I brushed through my straight blonde hair. Then I did my simple make up routine. I looked good.

I walked down stairs, and grabbed my pink backpack from the banister in the kitchen. I threw it on my back and walked out the door.

Your probably wondering...where are my parents? Well my mom is like never home because of work and my dad lives in Florida. My parents are divorced.

I ran to the bus quickly. I almost missed it! Thank god I didn't...if I did my mom would have killed me! Over the phone of course...since she is never home.
I walked onto the bus and took an empty seat towards the back of the bus. Not many people were riding the bus so that was good. There was a dark haired girl with freckles on her face sitting in the front row, she wouldn't look away from her phone. Then there was like 2 guys towards the middle of the bus that were literally glued to the book that they both were holding.

Your probably thinking "ooh! Rae is the new girl at a school! I bet she's totally nervous." No. Not at all actually. I change schools often so it's not a big deal. Since my mom is always working we usually have to move every other month since they ask her to move at newer and better work locations. It sucks I know..always leaving your new friendships behind, having to always start new. I'm used to it now though...really I am. It's not a big deal.

The bus finally arrived at my new school. I am the new girl of course. Yay me! I walked off the bus and looked around me. The school was huge. There was a sign in front of the school that read "pacific coast academy".

I walked into the main office and saw two older women sitting down in two office chairs typing away on a new looking shiny computer.
"Hello, may I have your name please?" The older woman asked me.
"Um yeah. I am Rae Oconnor." I replied confidently.
"Alright. I have you down as the new transfer student. Am I correct?" She asked me.
"yeah that's me." I smiled.
The office lady smiled back at me and handed me a school packet with a list of the teachers I have and the locations of my classes. I took it from her and thanked her.
"thank you." I said.
"My pleasure." The woman said.
As I walked out of the office the woman yelled out to me. "Welcome to PCA (pacific coast academy)!"