ALEX?! part 1

Hayes and I arrived at magcon after 2 hours of driving in a car with Nash and Hayes. They were so funny together. Oh my god.

We arrived at a large hotel. Supposedly we would stay at this hotel and magcon would be held a street down from the hotel. Yay! The hotel had a pool, a starbucks, and one of those cool exercise rooms. Haha.

Hayes and I took our bags while Nash parked the car. We walked up to our room. When we opened the door there were a couple of other boys that were Nash's friends. They all ran to hayes and gave him hugs and fist bumps. They acted like girls that haven't seen each other in like...forever!

"Who's your friend?" Cam said as he checked me out. God. Ew.
"Rae..." Hayes smiled and blushed.
"Hey. I'm rae. Hayes' friend." I giggled a little.
"I'm cameron." Cameron said. God...he was hot.
"I'm Matthew!" Matt said as he dances around.
"I'm jack j." Jack j winked.
"I'm jack g." Jack g smirked.

Wow...they were all really attractive. They were staring at me weirdly. Then Matt said...
"So is this your little girlfriend?" Matt asked with a wink.
"Er-" I began to talk.
"No. Just friends." Hayes said simply. He flipped his dark hair out of his blue eyes.
I nodded and put my bag onto the bed and took out some lip balm. My lips were so chapped!
The boys watched my every move. Uhhhh. #creepy

We all went to dinner later that night and tons of people recognized hayes, Nash, jack and jack, Matthew, and cameron. It was really cool. I got tons of questions like "omg! Are you dating hayes?!" And "you and Hayes? Cute!" Ugh...this was annoying. I like Thomas! Well I think so...yeah. I like Thomas.
Hayes got some pictures with some fans and I took most of them. It was a fun night.

We went back to the hotel and Hayes and Nash were sharing a room. I got my own room which was right next to Hayes and Nash. I walked into my room and said bye to all of the boys.
I walked into my room and took a quick shower. I put my hair up into a high messy bun and threw on some pajamas. I then got into bed and checked my phone.
"NEW MESSAGE "HAYES👐"
Hayes- hey gurllll. let's get a picture of you and I tomorrow okay? I have been getting tons of fan requests of a pic of you and I.😂😎
Rae-okay cool! 😂see you tomorrow. wyd?
Hayes👐-I'm watching tv...haha. Nash went partying with jack j and jack g😒
Rae-oh fun. I'm laying in bed too. Well I'm tireddd...night!

"NEW MESSAGE THOMAS😍"
Thomas😍-hey bae...ily. Night. Call me when you wake up.
Rae-Kay. Ily. Sleep tight!💕

I then surprisingly got another text from my best friend alex! I was so happy to hear from her! She was from my old school...I missed her so much. We did every thing together! Ugh...I wanna cry. I miss her so so much! I had to leave her behind...along with my ex boyfriend. Let's not go there.

"NEW MESSAGE "ALEX💕"
Alex💕-GIRL IMY! GUESS WHAT!
Rae- IMY MORE! WHAT?!
Alex💕-I bought magcon tickets! I'm gonna meet my BÆ hayes tomorrow🙌😏
Rae- omg! No way! I'm at magcon with hayes right now. I came with him.😂
Alex💕-omg your so lucky! You came with hayes?! Well! I will see you tomorrow! Can't wait! 💕
Rae- see you tomorrow!

Yay! I was so happy that I was going to be able to see alex again. God I missed her.

I went to bed at 10:00 and then my phone went off and 12:00 am. I checked it. It was from hayes.
Hayes👐-hey...Nash is still not here. I'm kinda scared to sleep In this room by myself tbh...😂
Rae- oh...well...😂
Hayes👐-just come next door.

I hopped out of bed and walked next door. Knock knock.
Hayes walked over and opened the door. He had bed head. Aww.
"Rae! Thank god. I keep thinking someone's like outside my window." Hayes laughed.
"Scaredy cat." I said sticking my tongue out. We hopped into the queen sized bed. He laid in the front and I laid on the opposite side. My feet touched his. We were having a feet battle under the covers. Haha.

We then fell asleep...