38

Alyssa and Zi spent most of the day helping each other pack, Zi was most due to her packing up her dorm room at the universty. Zi then sat with Alyssa on her bed cuddled into her and they stayed quiet and in peace until there was a knock on the door to signal that someone was leaving to go back home. Alyssa and Zi went outside the room and saw it was kelley, christen, tobin becky and Meghan time to leave. Alyssa and Zi went around them and said goodbye amazingly exeryone was supportive of thier relationship, even though they hid it from them in the beginning.

Zi and Alyssa then went back to Alyssa room where carli was packing, Zi decided to give her car to one of her friend and they were very greatful of that. All of Zi's belonging that she wanted to take with her was ready to take to the airport. The airport knows about the extra weight and they have upgraded the plane because of that. Zi was greatful that they were being accomdating and poilte to her and her family. Zi was ready to start her knew life with Ash and Ali but she promised herself to keep in contact with her friends at standford universty.

Ali and Ash let Zi sleep in Alyssa room one last time before leaving. Once Zi alarm went off she jumped in the shower and got ready once she was ready Alyssa was awake sitting up in bed they decided not to do the goodbye at the airport but at the hotel instead they thought this would be easier.
They deoced to ask the hotel for a trolley for there bags.

The trolley was full after the filled with all there stuff

The trolley was full after the filled with all there stuff. They order a van and a car to take them and there belongings to the airport. Once at the airport some staff was waiting for there belongings, with some of these they were going straight on to the aircraft.