12

Once they were all ready to go the dining room to have their breakfast. Zi chose to wear these before they got into training clothes, to go to the stadium.

Zi, Carli and Alyssa went down to wait for the lift to take them to the dining room where they would get there breakfast kick off was at 12

Zi, Carli and Alyssa went down to wait for the lift to take them to the dining room where they would get there breakfast kick off was at 12.30pm. it is currently 8.30am they need to eat. When they got down to the dining room Zi looked around to see if she could see Ash and Ali, all of a sudden Zi felt a tap on her shoulder, Zi turned around and she came face to face with Ash and Ali, Zi broke out in a smile. Zi all of sudden broke out in a smile and threw herself at Ash and Ali.

Ali, Ash and Zi all hugged each other for a couple of minutes, Zi was happy that Ash and Ali kept there word. "Did you have a good night any nightmare" asked Ali, "none" aswered Zi. "Me and Ali was talking last night we were woundering if you wanted us to adopt you. Even though we havent know you for long we love you like a daughter what do you say?"asked Ash. Zi started to tear up and nodded "I would love that" answered Zi.

Zi finally felt at home with Ash and Ali, but there was one problem she would need to tell Ash and Ali about being intersex but she was happy for a new beginning. Ash then leaded Ali and Zi to the buffet station and then began to load up there plates for the breakfast. Zi chose to have toast, beans and sausages with a little bit of scambled egg. Ash looked happy that Zi was eating more. Ash and Ali had scrambled egg on toast with a coffee. Ali, Ash, Zi sat with Carli, Alyssa, Kelly, Christen and Toby. Zi sat between Ali and Ash she was finally happy that she had a family. Once everyone had eaten Jill told everyone to go and get there bags and load up the bus. Zi sat next to Alyssa and infront of Ash and Ali.