26

Alyssa and Zi spent a lot of time on the bed laying in eachother arms, they were in peace with eachother. They couldnt be more happy they just hoped it would continute when they are apart. Zi hoped that what she was feeling was love and it would last a lifetime and she hoped that Alyssa felt the same. Ali went in to check on Alyssa and Zi, and found them lying like this;

 Ali went in to check on Alyssa and Zi, and found them lying like this;

A

li smiled at the sight before her and that she loved how much Alyssa and Zi like each other, Ali hoped that it would last for them. Zi seemed happier when she was in Alyssa's arms, Ali hoped that Alyssa will hopefully move to orlando or somewhere closer than Chicago. Maybe Houston Dash or North Carolina Courage, Ash and Ali hoped whatever they diceded they would be happy and in love like Ash and Ali are. Ali took a quick picture without them knowing Ali didnt know if they were awake or asleep so she left them. When she went back to the living room where they were watching tv, Ali showed Carli and Ash the picture she took. They both knew about them, but Carli was the only one that knew that Alyssa was looking at moving closer to Zi.

Once everyone had a rest, they all meet up outide the dining room ready to go in there to eat, they were meeting at Alyssa and Carli. The next match is the semi final and then the final, they hoped that they would win the cup, the camp wasnt as long as they first said. They hoped they would win and it was soon that Zi would meet the Harris and Kriegers, Zi couldnt wait to meet them. Zi had heard all about them from Ash and Ali so Zi couldnt wait to see them.